I know how to change the notification LED colour for various accounts, but there appears to be no option for text messages which flashes blue as a default. Anybody know how to change this?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
    06-14-17 07:02 AM
    In each app in the settings, but not all apps allow it so I use BlackBerry Ring tone app to change the others.
    06-14-17 07:16 AM
    You'll find it in BBM in the store
    06-14-17 07:20 AM
    Open up your hub settings and go to text. That's where the LED is for that unless you have a separate text msg app aside from the one the phone came with. Then you'd have to go to that app.
    06-14-17 07:41 AM
    People often recommend Textra and Yaata for text apps. I use Textra and it allows fine grained control on led notifications.
    06-14-17 07:54 AM
    I just switched to Yaata and the option is offered too.
    06-15-17 05:31 PM
    Open up your hub settings and go to text. That's where the LED is for that unless you have a separate text msg app aside from the one the phone came with. Then you'd have to go to that app.
    When I tap on Add Rule nothing happens. Do I need to turn something on to do this?
    06-15-17 10:02 PM
    Aside from emails in the hub, led colour notifications are controlled by the app itself. For example, BBM and Whatsapp led colours are contained in each apps settings. Unfortunately, messages (default text App by google) does not have an option to change led colour. You will have to download a different messaging app like Textra to have that control. I use Textra and its awesome.
    06-15-17 10:08 PM
    When I tap on Add Rule nothing happens. Do I need to turn something on to do this?
    Why are you trying to add a rule? There is a specific section just for text msg that you go to to be able to change the color of the LED.
    06-15-17 10:14 PM
    Why are you trying to add a rule? There is a specific section just for text msg that you go to to be able to change the color of the LED.
    That's exactly what I want. I have a few email and social media apps I'd like to do the same thing for.
    06-15-17 10:24 PM
    That's exactly what I want. I have a few email and social media apps I'd like to do the same thing for.
    06-15-17 10:25 PM
    Sounds like your making it more difficult than it is.

Open up hub -- go to settings -- go to each email and text and change the color of the LED. For apps specifically you will need to go to the app options section and IF they have an option to change LED than you can do so. Otherwise you can't.
    06-15-17 10:34 PM
    Sounds like your making it more difficult than it is.

Open up hub -- go to settings -- go to each email and text and change the color of the LED. For apps specifically you will need to go to the app options section and IF they have an option to change LED than you can do so. Otherwise you can't.
    Right so I have a picture attached. Not sure if it's here. Can I do apps that are not in the hub?
    Attached Thumbnails Change notification LED colour?-screenshot_20170616-102934.jpg  
    06-16-17 10:31 AM
    Just use Textra SMS.
    06-16-17 10:42 AM
    I use Google messaging and no the option's not there, only account color.
    06-16-17 03:16 PM
    For those interested in more options and the ability to change colours for any app, try this out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ightflowlegacy

It works quite well on the Keyone, the only thing that doesn't seem to work is the adjusting the flash speed.

Other LED apps such as Light Manager do work but you are then stuck with a persistent notification. The Legacy version of Light Flow does not have this requirement.
    06-16-17 03:23 PM
    Right so I have a picture attached. Not sure if it's here. Can I do apps that are not in the hub?
    You can do apps that are not in the hub but only if the app supports it or use a 3rd party app like suggested above. It would be just like on bb10 when we used an LED app but you'd have to see if that LED app contains Google hangouts option for LED use too
    06-16-17 06:15 PM