Most likely a stupid question but since I can't find the answer to it anywhere: following a major bug on my KEYOne a few days ago, I had to do a factory wipe and in my haste mistakenly set up French (my native language) as the language for the phone - one of the very first settings. Yet I like English better when it comes to this (mostly because it makes things easier when asking questions on the forum), and I haven't been able to reset the language without - of course - doing another reset (which I do not want to do). I thought it might be in the language section but that seems to be only keyboard related. Can somebody help? Thanks.
    06-26-17 03:46 AM
    Hello,

I'm in your case (french using english as default language UI) and change simply language from French to English (english (UK) in "Language & Input > Language" and "Language & Input > Text-to-speech".

No more french.

Kr,
    Moo
    FF22 likes this.
    06-26-17 03:55 AM
    Thanks! So that's where it had to be done after all. I did not feel like changing any settings there for fear of messing up my keyboard language input (English and French). Much happier now Encore merci!
    FF22 likes this.
    06-26-17 07:39 AM
    I think that you can go to Options/Languages & Inputs/Languages. Then you can drag your prefered language that you want to use for the phone to 1st position.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-02-17 05:14 AM