I have a BBB100-3 running Android 7.1.
    I got my text from Verizon stating the data fees etc when I landed.

However cellular data is not working. MMS is not working. Regular SMS works.

I chat with Verizon and try say my account has no restrictions and asked what kind of phone I have. I tell them. They tell me to make sure my settings are Global and Data is allowed when roaming, which it is.

They said to reset my phone and I did but still not working.

Anyone else experience this or know how to get this cellular data working in Prague?
    10-20-18 05:25 AM
    Hi, which operator?
    I have o2 and work fine.

You can try switch between o2, Vodafone or t-mobile.
    Or try enable only 3g.

Tom
    10-20-18 08:40 AM
    how can I tell which carrier I am picking up?
    10-20-18 12:36 PM
    Also how do I enable only 3G? I tried not selecting Global and selecting GSM and it didn't make a difference
    10-20-18 12:37 PM
    Also how do I enable only 3G? I tried not selecting Global and selecting GSM and it didn't make a difference
    Best option is to contact VZW international support number for these very issues.
    10-20-18 03:44 PM
    All of setting is in setting - network - mobile network
    And maybe you need make access point in this menu ( o2 Sim and for o2 is acces point "internet'
    I thinking... If you will go to some shop from o2, tmobile or vodafone, they will help you with right setting...
    In Prague is lot's off them.
    (Sorry for some inaccuracies in name of setting - i have all menu in Czech language)
    10-20-18 04:47 PM
    All of setting is in setting - network - mobile network
    And maybe you need make access point in this menu ( o2 Sim and for o2 is acces point "internet'
    I thinking... If you will go to some shop from o2, tmobile or vodafone, they will help you with right setting...
    In Prague is lot's off them.
    (Sorry for some inaccuracies in name of setting - i have all menu in Czech language)
    Thank you very much. I go to access point and it says " access point names settings are not available for this user"
    10-21-18 02:07 AM
    Best option is to contact VZW international support number for these very issues.
    Where do I find the Verizon International support number? Do you happen to have it? I chatted with their website and they really were not much help.
    10-21-18 02:08 AM
    How do I determine which carrier I am roaming with? I believe it may be Vodaphone but when I dial a number and it says something it is in Czech
    10-21-18 02:09 AM
    You can change carrier her (pic 1)
    And you need have defined apn like pic 2 3 - it's for o2.
    (Accessible from last menu item)
    Vodafon have the same ... https://www.vodafone.cz/pece/osobni-...tu-v-telefonu/Cellular data not working Prague CR-notable-00001.jpegCellular data not working Prague CR-notable-00002.jpgCellular data not working Prague CR-notable-00003.jpeg
    10-21-18 04:32 AM
    I got a hold of Verizon International Support and it indeed was an issue with my account. They flipped some switch and now my data works!

However, I still cannot do MMS (send or receive photos over SMS).
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-18 08:16 AM
    You can change carrier her (pic 1)
    And you need have defined apn like pic 2 3 - it's for o2.
    (Accessible from last menu item)
    Vodafon have the same ... https://www.vodafone.cz/pece/osobni-...tu-v-telefonu/Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOTABLE-00001.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	440898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOTABLE-00002.jpg 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	440899Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOTABLE-00003.jpeg 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	440900
    Thank you! Is this why I cannot send photos over SMS? I am using Vodaphone by the way. I can see it referenced on calls I make.
    10-21-18 08:17 AM
    I got a hold of Verizon International Support and it indeed was an issue with my account. They flipped some switch and now my data works!

However, I still cannot do MMS (send or receive photos over SMS).
    Glad you made progress. Sorry for slow reply, but I was zigging when you were zagging.
    10-21-18 08:53 AM
    Thank you! Is this why I cannot send photos over SMS? I am using Vodaphone by the way. I can see it referenced on calls I make.
    Yes, for send images over SMS (this is mms), you need apn data profile and enabled data, this is the same like for Internet profile (my post before). If you have vodafone, set by this

https://www.vodafone.cz/pece/manualy...-nastavit-mms/

Name:vodafone mms

Apn: mms

Login:mms

Pass:mms

Server Ip:10.11.10.111

Port:80

Mmc:230

Mnc:03

Autentizaceap

Apn type:mms

At end ... Press the Carrier.

Press and hold Unspecified until the display shows that the function is activated.

Press OK.

I hope to this help you.

If not, go to carrier shop - they'll help you :-)
    10-21-18 09:57 AM