Just an update for everyone who ordered on May 30 before 10pm EST - I just received a shipping update from Amazon, package is en-route and will be delivered tomorrow, June 11! (Houston, Texas), which was updated from Tuesday, June 13.

As always, YMMV.
    phuoc and dollface like this.
    06-10-17 12:07 PM
    Just an update for everyone who ordered on May 30 before 10pm EST - I just received a shipping update from Amazon, package is en-route and will be delivered tomorrow, June 11! (Houston, Texas), which was updated from Tuesday, June 13.

As always, YMMV.
    I ordered around 8PM on May 30 and my update is delivering June 13. Good for you
    06-10-17 12:14 PM
    I ordered around 8PM on May 30 and my update is delivering June 13. Good for you
    I'm crossing my fingers....this will be either a great surprise or a cruel tease....
    dollface likes this.
    06-10-17 12:15 PM
    Do you have a tracking number? That will tell if it's real.
    06-10-17 02:04 PM
    They're actually not shipping it until June 12, which is probably when the stock arrives, so no tracking number exists yet
    06-10-17 02:05 PM
    They're actually not shipping it until June 12, which is probably when the stock arrives, so no tracking number exists yet
    He said June 11 in the OP.
    06-10-17 02:08 PM
    He said June 11 in the OP.
    Ohhh. Sorry, I missed that
    06-10-17 02:10 PM
    Do you have a tracking number? That will tell if it's real.
    Yes, I do have the tracking number and its being shipped through AMZL US....who I haven't read too many positive things about. Just spoke with Amazon and they confirmed it is in transit to the fulfillment center and will be delivered tomorrow. We'll see....
    06-10-17 03:23 PM
    Yes, I do have the tracking number and its being shipped through AMZL US....who I haven't read too many positive things about. Just spoke with Amazon and they confirmed it is in transit to the fulfillment center and will be delivered tomorrow. We'll see....
    Yeah AMZL US are just a bunch of kids that do same day prime shipments. I have had a few incidents with them. They don't know what they're doing
    MighelJackson likes this.
    06-10-17 03:33 PM
    Yeah AMZL US are just a bunch of kids that do same day prime shipments. I have had a few incidents with them. They don't know what they're doing
    Yeah private Amazon contractors.
    06-10-17 03:34 PM
    oh jeez. Makes me wonder what the benefit is for paying for a prime membership. I gave Amazon every single piece of information they need to deliver the package on time and to the right address. Hopefully being proactive will pay dividends on this delivery, it's my first using prime and first package being delivered by AMZL US
    06-10-17 03:37 PM
    oh jeez. Makes me wonder what the benefit is for paying for a prime membership. I gave Amazon every single piece of information they need to deliver the package on time and to the right address. Hopefully being proactive will pay dividends on this delivery, it's my first using prime and first package being delivered by AMZL US
    Now that everyone price matches Amazon there's not a huge benefit to Prime. Unless you actually need things in 2 days, it's better to do large orders with free shipping elsewhere than a bunch of small orders from Amazon.
    06-10-17 03:51 PM
    Now that everyone price matches Amazon there's not a huge benefit to Prime. Unless you actually need things in 2 days, it's better to do large orders with free shipping elsewhere than a bunch of small orders from Amazon.
    Noted. Thanks for the feedback!
    06-10-17 04:01 PM
    I think it depends. I actually like them because they walk up 4 flights of stairs to drop the package right in front of my door. UPS and FedEx just drops it under the mailboxes on ground floor
    06-10-17 05:55 PM