Has anyone received their Amazon Pre-order CDMA Verizon Variant, I preordered and it hasn't shipped yet, does anyone have an update?
    06-01-17 07:35 AM
    Several have contacted Amazon via chat...... there were no CDMA Variant available yet, and they aren't sure when they will be able to ship them.
    06-01-17 07:43 AM
    Yea, I pre-ordered mine early in Tuesday night, my order still says no shipment date. I called customer service, she was clueless. She said it's common to sell things that are out of stock as the listing says "Out of Stock". She didn't see the problem. I told her I've bought a few items on Amazon that were listed as out of stock, but they always provided an expected date when they'd get them in. This listing says nothing. I am sure they had zero stock of CDMA's when that listing went live
    06-01-17 08:34 AM
    Same. There are no CDMAs out there or frankly you would see one on eBay. I'm glad the device is selling quickly and popular make no mistake , but what bothers me the most is we were told CDMAs would be for sale on 31st. I too ordered mine Tuesday night. Had I realized there were none I would have went with GSM. Now it's a waiting game or I just move on. That's how frustrated I am.
    dollface likes this.
    06-01-17 09:08 AM
    Same. There are no CDMAs out there or frankly you would see one on eBay. I'm glad the device is selling quickly and popular make no mistake , but what bothers me the most is we were told CDMAs would be for sale on 31st. I too ordered mine Tuesday night. Had I realized there were none I would have went with GSM. Now it's a waiting game or I just move on. That's how frustrated I am.
    So you can use either GSM or CDMA? That's cool
    06-01-17 09:12 AM
    Yes. I would have to switch carriers and probably carry 2 phones though which I was trying to avoid
    dollface likes this.
    06-01-17 09:13 AM
    Same boat.
    Pre-ordered at 9:50pm on 30th. Still no estimated delivery date.

The kicker is that Amazon now says "Usually ships within 1 to 2 months."

So much for the "CDMA available on May 31st from Amazon" rofl
    06-01-17 10:38 AM
    Yes. I would have to switch carriers and probably carry 2 phones though which I was trying to avoid
    Just wait for CDMA to release. Bummer it looked to be available for pre-order only to show now that "usually ships within 1 to 2 months" but carrying 2 phones is mega lame.

The same shipping notification is showing for the GSM model via Amazon right now as well
    06-01-17 10:53 AM
    Same boat.
    Pre-ordered at 9:50pm on 30th. Still no estimated delivery date.

The kicker is that Amazon now says "Usually ships within 1 to 2 months."

So much for the "CDMA available on May 31st from Amazon" rofl
    The "usually ships" message is just a template with a default rule for any product not readily restocked with 2 weeks. I have seen the same message about books only to receive it a couple of weeks from the order date.
    06-01-17 11:29 AM