so VVM is a lost cause.. i guess it doesn't work with VZW right now.. i guess i can live with that. .but i get NO notification that i even have a voicemail.. anyone else have this problem??? i called my voicemail the other day and had 5 unread voicemails...

besides downloading youmail or any other 3rd party app, is there a fix for this?
    06-27-17 11:17 AM
    I have the same issue. I have just spoke to BBmobile customer service. First they said it was a verizon issue. I called verizon who stated my voicemail is working correctly on their end. They stated since this was not a verizon phone their was nothing they could do. I called BBmobile again. This time we created a bug report that i emailed to them. We will see what their solution will be.
    ikalinin likes this.
    06-27-17 11:54 AM
    I have the same issue. I have just spoke to BBmobile customer service. First they said it was a verizon issue. I called verizon who stated my voicemail is working correctly on their end. They stated since this was not a verizon phone their was nothing they could do. I called BBmobile again. This time we created a bug report that i emailed to them. We will see what their solution will be.

I am on Verizon and I get a notification as well as the small Voicemail icon in upper lefthand section of "status bar" or whatever that is called. The notifications could be better but are present at least for me.
    06-27-17 12:22 PM
    on the KEYone?
    06-27-17 12:44 PM
    I'd recommend using a 3rd party voicemail like using conditional call forwarding and using Google voice.
    06-27-17 12:51 PM
    I am on Verizon and I get a notification as well as the small Voicemail icon in upper lefthand section of "status bar" or whatever that is called. The notifications could be better but are present at least for me.
    Are you getting visual voicemail with your KEYone on Verizon? If there are bugs for same, I'd venture to guess that Big Red is still ironing out those kinks, which means it is taking a wait and see approach before committing to carrying the device directly.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    06-27-17 12:55 PM
    I believe this issue will have to be fixed by BB. Verizon checked my voicemail and it was working on their end. The phone can retrieve the voicemail we aren't getting any notification that it's there. I will give it a couple of days and call to see if they discovered anything from the bug report I sent in.
    06-28-17 12:20 PM
    Same symptoms here. I am not getting any notifications when new voicemail messages are available.
    07-03-17 10:08 AM
    I believe this issue will have to be fixed by BB. Verizon checked my voicemail and it was working on their end. The phone can retrieve the voicemail we aren't getting any notification that it's there. I will give it a couple of days and call to see if they discovered anything from the bug report I sent in.
    I had to call VZW and they sent it to next level support who changed some setting at their end. I get the icon in the status bar, but no email VVM alert.

Also the dialer doesn't dial the pin number automatically - have to enter it manually.
    07-03-17 04:37 PM
    Same issue occurs with att vvm also
    07-03-17 04:40 PM
    I had to call VZW and they sent it to next level support who changed some setting at their end. I get the icon in the status bar, but no email VVM alert.

Also the dialer doesn't dial the pin number automatically - have to enter it manually.
    Do you know what settings they adjusted to give you the voicemail notification? I'm going to try calling Verizon but it's easier to explain if you know what to ask them to do.
    Thanks
    07-04-17 06:29 AM
    Do you know what settings they adjusted to give you the voicemail notification? I'm going to try calling Verizon but it's easier to explain if you know what to ask them to do.
    Thanks
    He didn't say... sorry.
    07-04-17 10:04 AM
    I was able to resolve the vm notification issue. Called Verizon and had them shut off visual voicemail and turn on basic vm. I now get a icon when I have a vm waiting.
    07-18-17 03:38 PM
    Ask them to convert VM to IMS voicemail
    08-26-17 01:55 PM
    I think it has to do with Verizon only supporting VVM on phones you buy through them. Getting them to turn off VVM completely on their end might do the trick.
    08-26-17 03:20 PM
    I was able to resolve the vm notification issue. Called Verizon and had them shut off visual voicemail and turn on basic vm. I now get a icon when I have a vm waiting.
    I can confirm this works, just had vzw do this. VM icon now shows when a new vm is received. No more surprises when you dial *86 and 15 new vm's are waiting for you!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-27-17 05:54 PM
    Does anyone actually have an app for Voice mail on their CMDA VZW K1? I can only see dialing *86 from the phone menu, no notifications even though going thru my VZW account it states that VVM is "compatible" with my phone.
    08-28-17 08:43 AM
    for the VoiceMail icon to appear, I need to take off any VVM, and have them set "Basic Voice Mail"
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-28-17 11:51 PM
    for the VoiceMail icon to appear, I need to take off any VVM, and have them set "Basic Voice Mail"
    Thanks, will try that one....
    08-29-17 07:29 AM