there is a vvm app on google play store i just don't have any idea what device it's compatible with
    i tried to patch it with ps patcher but it doesn't decompile ,maybe Cobalt can help with patching and removing whatever it's blocking installation
    06-26-17 09:33 AM
    here is a link with all vzw apps from my phone ,try wi fi calling apps too let me know if you need anything else
    https://mega.nz/#F!ns1WyaKI!i1kOu8vU8QtGp8N69Xet_A
    I used the VVM.zip file. After I unzipped it i copy to my phone and installed it.
    At the end it says visual voicemail successfully installed. But now I can not find the icon anywhere on the Keyone. When I look in settings under apps, it shows Visual Voice Mail is running but no Icon anywhere on the phone. Anyone have any suggestions?
    07-10-17 05:40 PM
    Will never understand why people can't just accept everyone is different... just stfu and serve your customer.

I'm now hunting for all new type C cables to replace the ones at the house, shop, Office and cars... this is gonna be pricey. :/ Anyone have some Deal links?
    I just bought a 4 pack of the micro usb to usb c connectors and put all of them on my existing micro usb chargers. That way I can still pop off the connector and charge micro usb devices as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LY...UvbUpU12956747
    07-10-17 07:49 PM
    I used the VVM.zip file. After I unzipped it i copy to my phone and installed it.
    At the end it says visual voicemail successfully installed. But now I can not find the icon anywhere on the Keyone. When I look in settings under apps, it shows Visual Voice Mail is running but no Icon anywhere on the phone. Anyone have any suggestions?
    It's a global setting in the system i'm looking into it now.
    07-11-17 03:05 PM
    I know this is an older thread, but I do have Calling and browsing. I needed to uninstall the My Verizon app. It seems like there was a permissions problem and it Nougat would allow the Verizon app to make the changes.

After uninstalling I was able to set the advance Calling features and talk and browse at the same time.
    07-12-17 12:09 AM
    OK I copied the VZW_VVM.apk from my Verizon Priv to the Keyone.
    It installed fine and the icon is there. This is an older version than your VVM.Zip.
    Mine is version 1.1.0.123. When I run the app it asks for permission for contacts and the phone and I granted all permissions. Then I got the welcome to Verizon Visual Voicemail and then it prompts me to continue to setup the VVM. I get a red spinning circle and after a couple of minutes I get the error message: Unable to activate visual voice mail with error code 9009.
    Last edited by RadioTech; 07-13-17 at 07:13 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    07-13-17 07:12 PM
206 ... 789