just got an update from amazon, delivery on June 21, which maybe it will be a tad sooner because they typically over estimate it for me.
    06-15-17 05:22 PM
    this installs fine and opens but it only allows you to subscribe to the $2.99 a month VVM, not use the free one.
    It keeps telling me that the file is corrupt. How exactly did you get the apk to install? Thanks
    06-15-17 05:46 PM
    It keeps telling me that the file is corrupt. How exactly did you get the apk to install? Thanks
    I opened his link on my computer and unzipped it and put the .apk in my Dropbox. Then on my KeyOne I went into Dropbox and clicked on the .apk and clicked Install
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-17 06:08 PM
    here is a link with all vzw apps from my phone ,try wi fi calling apps too let me know if you need anything else
    https://mega.nz/#F!ns1WyaKI!i1kOu8vU8QtGp8N69Xet_A
    06-15-17 09:07 PM
    Hmm, got my CDMA unlocked KEYone. But my Verizon SIM for my Z30 is a Micro and I need a Nano for the KEYone. Oh well. I was going to put a different number on my KEYone anyway. Looks like I will be going to Verizon store tomorrow. Let's see how they deal with an unbranded KEYone coming through their doors.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-15-17 11:15 PM
    Hmm, got my CDMA unlocked KEYone. But my Verizon SIM for my Z30 is a Micro and I need a Nano for the KEYone. Oh well. I was going to put a different number on my KEYone anyway. Looks like I will be going to Verizon store tomorrow. Let's see how they deal with an unbranded KEYone coming through their doors.
    They should be okay with it. I took my KeyOne in today to have them switch my sim from my Priv. The guy was really checking it out and was curious about it. Then, he said, it's so odd seeing a smartphone w/ a keyboard. LOL! He took care of everything for me and told me to enjoy it. He was curious as to why I'm in my 30's and wanted to use a phone with a keyboard. I have an iPhone and an iPad that I can use when I need to type on glass.
    06-16-17 03:02 AM
    That doesn't work in my area. No Verizon or us cellular round here and you are playing dice with service. If I switched to att I'd be sitting here with 0 signal
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-16-17 12:53 PM
    They should be okay with it. I took my KeyOne in today to have them switch my sim from my Priv. The guy was really checking it out and was curious about it. Then, he said, it's so odd seeing a smartphone w/ a keyboard. LOL! He took care of everything for me and told me to enjoy it. He was curious as to why I'm in my 30's and wanted to use a phone with a keyboard. I have an iPhone and an iPad that I can use when I need to type on glass.
    Should have asked him if he'd tried it himself. Heck I never had till my priv
    06-16-17 12:55 PM
    Will never understand why people can't just accept everyone is different... just stfu and serve your customer.

I'm now hunting for all new type C cables to replace the ones at the house, shop, Office and cars... this is gonna be pricey. :/ Anyone have some Deal links?
    06-16-17 10:50 PM
    Will never understand why people can't just accept everyone is different... just stfu and serve your customer.

I'm now hunting for all new type C cables to replace the ones at the house, shop, Office and cars... this is gonna be pricey. :/ Anyone have some Deal links?
    It doesn't read like the rep was being offensive, so there's no need to get so defensive.
    GPuba likes this.
    06-16-17 11:01 PM

He was more curious than anything. Said he hadn't even heard of the phone.
    06-17-17 12:26 AM
    He was more curious than anything. Said he hadn't even heard of the phone.
    How do you compare the keyboard on the Priv to your new K1?
    06-17-17 09:10 AM
    How do you compare the keyboard on the Priv to your new K1?
    I much prefer the keyboard on the KeyOne to the Priv. It's glossy, yet click and reminds me of an excellent BlackBerry pkb. It's not cramped like the Priv 's and I can type one handed w / out looking at the screen.
    Baritone Astoria likes this.
    06-17-17 09:35 AM
    Not HD calling or Visual Voice-mail, those may only be allowed on Verizon branded phones
    Not true. Both the iPhone and Pixel (XL) support these features and they are not carrier branded devices. I used the Pixel XL on VZW and all of these features where present. Even the dialer had VVM built-in so there was no need to install the crummy Verizon VVM app.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-17-17 01:35 PM
    Got my CDMA keyone. brought it into VZW store and the guy there took care of everything. including giving me a new SIM. my previous phone a q10 had a diff size sim. Advanced calling works (tested www while on phone). Voicemail icon appears when vm is left. 4gLTE same strength as my Q10. 2-3 bars mostly in my house. Even my VZ account online shows i have BBB100-3 as my phone. Although no pic of keyone.

What else should i be checking for ???

Just getting used to it now. So much to tinker.
    Baritone Astoria likes this.
    06-17-17 02:07 PM
    Not true. Both the iPhone and Pixel (XL) support these features and they are not carrier branded devices. I used the Pixel XL on VZW and all of these features where present. Even the dialer had VVM built-in so there was no need to install the crummy Verizon VVM app.
    Yeah but they took forever turning the WiFi calling on for the priv. HD voice was there all along though
    06-17-17 02:26 PM
    curious if anyone has tried the WiFi calling file that rbtg posted. if that works the keyone will be my next phone
    06-17-17 02:28 PM
    curious if anyone has tried the WiFi calling file that rbtg posted. if that works the keyone will be my next phone
    I tried it doesn't install properly probably needs to be a system app. I may mess around with it more at some point but straight up install doesn't work.
    06-17-17 02:55 PM
    I have the same version from Amazon. Works great on Verizon with super fast LTE speeds and talk and surf with wifi off. If you have a Verizon sim that has already been activated prior to inserting in this Keyone varian, ,then you should have no problems. Good luck. Great phone on VZW.
    06-17-17 05:29 PM
    I tried it doesn't install properly probably needs to be a system app. I may mess around with it more at some point but straight up install doesn't work.
    it might be a different signature ,i wonder if Cobalt can patch them
    06-17-17 06:38 PM
    I opened his link on my computer and unzipped it and put the .apk in my Dropbox. Then on my KeyOne I went into Dropbox and clicked on the .apk and clicked Install
    Tried your method, still says "The package appears to be corrupt" - any ideas? I really am not that impressed with YouMail, seems spotty with its notification. At this point, I'd rather pay for VVM. Thanks.
    06-25-17 03:10 PM
    here is a link with all vzw apps from my phone ,try wi fi calling apps too let me know if you need anything else
    https://mega.nz/#F!ns1WyaKI!i1kOu8vU8QtGp8N69Xet_A
    VVM apk is saying corrupt on installation. Any help?
    06-25-17 03:11 PM
    i've uploaded vvm.zip that i think i have it from a rooted phone try that one
    06-25-17 03:34 PM
    I've called Verizon, they will not offer or support VVM on a non-branded phone.
    06-25-17 11:58 PM
    I've called Verizon, they will not offer or support VVM on a non-branded phone.
    What a shame - YouMail just doesnt seem to offer consistency. two VM's came in and nothing from the app. Has anyone tried another vvm app?
    06-26-17 09:20 AM
206 ... 6789