Ha! Now I know your Bluetooth MAC. Lol
    Damnit! Lol
    06-12-17 11:57 AM
    Does the native phone app support the Verizon visual voice-mail service? I'm not talking about the Verizon VVM app but rather the Android N phone dialer tab for VVM. I know I can use Google Voice, but would prefer the native app. I have seen the Pixel on VZW with this working and was just curious. I do have T-Mobile and while the native dialer tab supports Visual Voicemail, it doesn't support transcription...

Thanks!

Edited for the link about the VVM working on a Pixel on Verizon...

https://seanthegeek.net/174/android-...pport-verizon/
    Standby, I'll check it out, but off the bat there wasn't any vvm app on the phone that I am aware of

*****EDIT , it doesn't appear there is a native vm app like the one you linked to. Heck, I left myself a vm and haven't even received a notification of having one.
    Last edited by nrb1988; 06-12-17 at 12:16 PM.
    06-12-17 12:04 PM
    Please let us know about wi fi calling. May have to Switch to Verizon if it works.
    06-12-17 12:41 PM
    Can you talk and surf at the same time?
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-12-17 12:53 PM
    Welcome to the KEYone club!
    06-12-17 12:57 PM
    Standby, I'll check it out, but off the bat there wasn't any vvm app on the phone that I am aware of

*****EDIT , it doesn't appear there is a native vm app like the one you linked to. Heck, I left myself a vm and haven't even received a notification of having one.
    There is no VM app but I have a little icon in the App drawer called Call Voicemail, I've dragged it my desktop. I just did a test call to myself and left a voicemail, I got an instant notification on the phone app icon and when I opened it there is an option there to call your voicemail but it's not visual voicemail.
    06-12-17 01:06 PM
    Can you talk and surf at the same time?
    The only way is to surf and talk is to be connected to WiFi at the same time. UGH...what a bummer.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-12-17 01:13 PM
    The only way is to surf and talk is to be connected to WiFi at the same time. UGH...what a bummer.
    Thanks. That is a bummer.
    06-12-17 01:15 PM
    That's a big deal breaker for me.
    06-12-17 01:17 PM
    Don't you have to futz in some manner with HD Voice either on the phone, Verizon's webpage or possibly both do be able to use the phone and browse at the same time?
    06-12-17 01:22 PM
    with the priv once you enabled HD calling then you could surf and talk and not be on WiFi. have you been able to enable any advanced calling options such as HD calling and WiFi calling?
    bluesqueen23 and bibbula like this.
    06-12-17 01:22 PM
    with the priv once you enabled HD calling then you could surf and talk and not be on WiFi. have you been able to enable any advanced calling options such as HD calling and WiFi calling?
    Since this is my first rodeo with Android, I haven't seen an option for it. I have looked, but probably not in the right place. If something can point me in the right direction i can try now
    06-12-17 01:47 PM
    Advanced Calling is not working, HD Voice not working. I have the setting on the phone and it's activated on my account, but it just won't activate on the phone.
    06-12-17 02:01 PM
    you should be able to pull down the notifications from the top of the screen. then click on the gear icon for settings. look for an advanced calling me up option. once you open this for the first time you should only have one option and that is to activate advanced calling. this option is also available from the my Verizon website or app as a free option. I found it easier to get to work from the phone than the website but I recall trying on both the first time in my priv. once it is activated then in the advanced calling menu you will get three options. the first will be grayed out and it will be the activate advanced calling. the second would be the advanced calling options that if you select it will give you a menu option depending on the phone, you might only have HD calling or you might also have and option for HD and Video calling. you need to turn one of these two on. neither costs extra although the video does use data if not on WiFi. then the third option in the main advanced calling menu should be to activate WiFi calling if it available on your phone.
    06-12-17 02:10 PM
    There is no VM app but I have a little icon in the App drawer called Call Voicemail, I've dragged it my desktop. I just did a test call to myself and left a voicemail, I got an instant notification on the phone app icon and when I opened it there is an option there to call your voicemail but it's not visual voicemail.
    I've been using youmail.com for several years. They'll send me an email when I have a missed call or voice-mail.

The reason I like them is because they catch missed calls even if my device is completely off and the caller doesn't leave a voice-mail
    06-12-17 02:12 PM
    Advanced Calling is not working, HD Voice not working. I have the setting on the phone and it's activated on my account, but it just won't activate on the phone.
    Just saw this, have you tried calling Verizon to see if they can help or if they are just saying it isn't a supported phone feature for the KeyOne?
    06-12-17 02:12 PM
    Wait! According to the rumors, BlackBerry Mobile never made these available for sale! Are you saying that rumors and speculation can be (gasp!) WRONG?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    anon(19759) likes this.
    06-12-17 02:13 PM
    you should be able to pull down the notifications from the top of the screen. then click on the gear icon for settings. look for an advanced calling me up option. once you open this for the first time you should only have one option and that is to activate advanced calling. this option is also available from the my Verizon website or app as a free option. I found it easier to get to work from the phone than the website but I recall trying on both the first time in my priv. once it is activated then in the advanced calling menu you will get three options. the first will be grayed out and it will be the activate advanced calling. the second would be the advanced calling options that if you select it will give you a menu option depending on the phone, you might only have HD calling or you might also have and option for HD and Video calling. you need to turn one of these two on. neither costs extra although the video does use data if not on WiFi. then the third option in the main advanced calling menu should be to activate WiFi calling if it available on your phone.
    It's greyed out and I can't activate it. Have tried deactivating and reactivating on my verizon account, and also tried from phone. All greyed out, nothing is able to be selected.
    06-12-17 02:41 PM
    Just saw this, have you tried calling Verizon to see if they can help or if they are just saying it isn't a supported phone feature for the KeyOne?
    Have not called Verizon yet but will shortly.
    06-12-17 02:43 PM
    No VVM at all, nothing in play store from Verizon and nothing on the phone. Looks like basic voicemail on this.
    06-12-17 02:45 PM
    No VVM at all, nothing in play store from Verizon and nothing on the phone. Looks like basic voicemail on this.
    Did you check the playstore for YouMail? I use it on my PRIV and while it isn't as good as the native VVM app it's better than the standard. As far as HD calling being activated I'm sure this capability will come. I don't care about having it on my PRIV so won't matter much when I get the KEYone but I know this is important to some.

I'm just happy to see voice, text and data are up and running no problem. What ever happened to that one posters/naysayers on here???
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-12-17 02:55 PM
    Have not called Verizon yet but will shortly.
    You could try quickshortcutmaker app to find wifi calling settings menu and try enabling it that way. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow but just a thought.
    06-12-17 03:10 PM
    Update - Verizon says no go on the VVM and HD/Advanced Calling. Since it's BYOD, they do not support or guarantee any feature compatibility with their network. They actually did try a number of things to get it working but were unsuccessful.
    06-12-17 03:49 PM
    bansheeboyz is off somewhere patting himself on the back
    06-12-17 03:59 PM
    Update - Verizon says no go on the VVM and HD/Advanced Calling. Since it's BYOD, they do not support or guarantee any feature compatibility with their network. They actually did try a number of things to get it working but were unsuccessful.
    Dang. No go for me then.
    06-12-17 04:00 PM
206 1234 ...