Has anyone used/noticed any improvements using the ccleaner app?

Is it worth running/having?
    04-05-18 12:33 PM
    Generally it is a good idea to stay away from cleaners, anti-virus or booster apps. You don't need them and some of them install other unwanted nor needed features. Stay clear, just use the DTEK app to check on your device security and follow the advice and you're good to go.

You can easily empty the storage cache yourself in a minute and would be recommended to do so every week or two.
    04-05-18 04:25 PM
    The Google Files Go app is good though. Gets rid of junk.
    04-05-18 04:27 PM
    I actually like CCleaner. I use that program on my PC's. On Android, it's an easier way to manage/remove cache. If I'm not mistaken, it keeps track of last-use dates for apps, so it can recommend when an app is unused and may be deleted if you want. I don't use it anymore, but if I remember correctly, it wasn't a RAM cleaner.
    04-05-18 04:32 PM
    SD Maid is the only cleaner-type utility I use and that only for a troubleshooting process. You don't need such things as a regular use case.
    04-05-18 04:57 PM
    I've got a Kindle Fire tablet and that has no means of clearing the cache properly, so ccleaner is necessary to stop it slowing to a crawl. Installed it on the KeyOne thinking it would be the same and a bit startled to find I didn't need it.

Pleased too!
    04-06-18 09:43 AM