Hello,

How does the the Tesla app work on the KEYone? Any loss of functionality from full touchscreen phones?
    Don't have either...yet, but am curious about it.
    Also, have you missed your iPhone & Apple Watch since getting the KEYone or is it good enough as a stand alone device.
    I plan on swapping out my Apple Watch for a Fitbit Blaze once I get the KEYone. Will miss iTunes & podcast app though.

Thanks!!
    03-14-17 04:54 PM
    Obviously I can't speak for CBK, but when I was at the Winnipeg meetup he was showing a few of us the Tesla app on the KEYone and it seemed to work fine.
    p51 and pkcable like this.
    03-14-17 10:20 PM
    If it's Android compatible which I'm assuming it is, there is no reason for it to not work on the KEYone.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-14-17 10:23 PM
    If it's Android compatible which I'm assuming it is, there is no reason for it to not work on the KEYone.
    Exactly, if it's an Android App it will work the same on KEYone whether it was a Google Pixel, S7 , etc
    03-15-17 07:26 AM
    I'm just jealous that I don't need a Tesla app. :-(
    ppeters914 and MikeWrightBB like this.
    03-15-17 09:49 AM
    You won't miss iTunes Apple Music is on Android it's what I use for all my music.
    p51 likes this.
    03-15-17 10:49 PM
    Obviously I can't speak for CBK, but when I was at the Winnipeg meetup he was showing a few of us the Tesla app on the KEYone and it seemed to work fine.
    Thanks for the reply.
    My worry was that the Tesla app for android was supposedly significantly inferior to the iOS version.
    03-16-17 06:14 AM
    You won't miss iTunes Apple Music is on Android it's what I use for all my music.
    Appreciate the reply. I don't stream music. Keep it all stored locally. With upgradable storage, space won't be an issue.
    03-16-17 06:15 AM
    Appreciate the reply. I don't stream music. Keep it all stored locally. With upgradable storage, space won't be an issue.
    03-16-17 06:15 AM
    I'm just jealous that I don't need a Tesla app. :-(
    Funny enough, neither do I lol.
    A guy can dream though.
    jakie55 likes this.
    03-16-17 06:17 AM
    Yep same here..all downloaded from Apple Music and stored on the phone....I'm not giving the carrier crooks any more of my money then they already get!!
    p51 likes this.
    03-16-17 06:28 PM
    Oh my - slowest reply from me ever. Just came across this thread now.

KEYone works perfectly w/ Tesla. App works great. Tesla app was never very pretty, but they recently updated it for both Android and iOS and it's a much cleaner looking experience now (same basic functionality).

And KEYone works fine overall - I pair it to the car, so do everything from phone calls to skype calls to slack calls to stream music through it. Also pulls in Calendar appointments, so when you jump in the car in the morning you have a pop up on the display of all the day's meetings.

Hello,

How does the the Tesla app work on the KEYone? Any loss of functionality from full touchscreen phones?
    Don't have either...yet, but am curious about it.
    Also, have you missed your iPhone & Apple Watch since getting the KEYone or is it good enough as a stand alone device.
    I plan on swapping out my Apple Watch for a Fitbit Blaze once I get the KEYone. Will miss iTunes & podcast app though.

Thanks!!
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    06-03-17 06:23 PM
    Oh my - slowest reply from me ever. Just came across this thread now.

KEYone works perfectly w/ Tesla. App works great. Tesla app was never very pretty, but they recently updated it for both Android and iOS and it's a much cleaner looking experience now (same basic functionality).

And KEYone works fine overall - I pair it to the car, so do everything from phone calls to skype calls to slack calls to stream music through it. Also pulls in Calendar appointments, so when you jump in the car in the morning you have a pop up on the display of all the day's meetings.
    WTH!! I forgot all about this post. jk lol
    Good to be able to confirm Tesla app compatibility. Heard that the android Tesla app wasn't as full featured as its iOS counterpart. Was worried about how tight the integration would be.
    Appreciate the help!!
    06-03-17 06:37 PM