Wow calling the dude who started this whole site a liar. Shameful.
    Visions of CrackBerry Kevin putting a dead BlackBerry Storm on the pillow next to the OP's head dance in my imagination.
    06-06-17 02:54 PM
    Can you provide evidence of a single enterprise/corporation that has made a large order of this phone?
    My brother in law works for Ontario government in kitchener. They were getting a big order of Keyones in the middle of May before the rest of us got them. They mostly use blackberry still
    06-06-17 03:24 PM
    If we're thinking of the same poster, he got fed up with the delays and ordered 500 Pixels.
    Which is questionable alone considering stock of the Pixel has been even worse than KEYone thus far.
    Mike-Mike, Carjackd and BigBadWulf like this.
    06-06-17 03:39 PM
    Let's not forget the KEYone was an enterprise aimed smartphone! That's where the biggest shipments have gone! Companies that will never publish any data and likewise BlackBerryMobile won't either. Whats happened along the way an unprecedented demand from consumer side which honestly did they not expect at current levels.
    Yes the KEYone is a hit.

Posted via CB10
    I would love for it to be a best seller but I've heard the corporate angle for years and it never has turned out to be that hidden gem of sales people try to make it out to be.
    Bbnivende and Elephant_Canyon like this.
    06-06-17 03:56 PM
    The KeyOne is a piece of junk. It will be the last phone with BlackBerry name on it.

Posted via CB10
    Don't think I'd go that far
    06-06-17 04:05 PM
    The KeyOne is a piece of junk. It will be the last phone with BlackBerry name on it.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I remember someone here saying the same thing about the Priv.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-06-17 04:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    And yet here you are, on a KeyOne message board.....

There is one fact. There are more bored passive-aggressives on this thread than the total of defective phones.
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    06-06-17 04:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Going by your screen name, you're one who thinks BB10 didn't get enough_______ (fill in blank) and it's all Chen's fault......etc

I mean otherwise you look pretty,..um... well once again (fill in blank). I mean I'd lay odds, besides your screen name, it's probably tattooed on your arm or if you're a girl, a tramp stamp....
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-06-17 05:48 PM
    Still none within 250 miles of Louisville. They had zero on launch day and still have zero.
    Yup, been checking in Louisville too, total ghost town
    06-06-17 07:56 PM
    My issue with the BlackBerry KEYone is that there's no OS 10 variant!
    06-06-17 08:36 PM
    I would love for it to be a best seller but I've heard the corporate angle for years and it never has turned out to be that hidden gem of sales people try to make it out to be.
    The corporate enterprise sector must be concerned with the inherent reliability of a PKB phone. They would rather deal with iPhones and Samsung's where reliability is less of a factor. Would you recommend a KEYone for your organization? The KEYone is a phone for fans. I think there are enough fans around but there are limits of the fans patience.

Carriers too have limits to their patience. They must hate returns and warranty issues with a passion.
    kbz1960 and Elephant_Canyon like this.
    06-06-17 08:39 PM
    The corporate enterprise sector must be concerned with the inherent reliability of a PKB phone. They would rather deal with iPhones and Samsung's where reliability is less of a factor. Would you recommend a KEYone for your organization? The KEYone is a phone for fans. I think there are enough fans around but there are limits of the fans patience.

Carriers too have limits to their patience. They must hate returns and warranty issues with a passion.
    I would definitely have to take a wait and see approach. I do hope it's successful as I still have a soft spot for BB
    06-06-17 08:41 PM
    I didn't want to, but I am thinking the same thing.

Has CBK been on the Keyone forum to answer questions at all? Or is he only on the Crackberry frontpage to promote the device?

Posted via CB10
    Is there really a need for Kevin to be here to answer ever question? There is plenty of qualified people here to answer questions. Last time I checked Kevin has been lining up CB meet ups and seems to have some stuff going on over seas which I assume is KEYone related.

Do you need Kevin here to help support your buying decision process?

This who topic is crazy. "Bad product" ? There is lots of people reporting how good the product is (including myself). Sure we have seen some reports of defective units, BlackBerryMobile is not the only company that has the odd , defective device.

So is just another way to spread negativity across the forums. I got to spend a little time with Kevin over the past few weeks, I can assure you that I have witnessed his positive vybe about this phone.

So I don't speak for Kevin (he can do that himself), but I speak for common sense...i would say....he's been busy.

Got a question or a concern? Someone here can help you out.
    kbz1960 and anon(9353145) like this.
    06-06-17 09:15 PM
    Pretty much got them from where you said. I am in Germany and been following their thread since launch and seen one in a store for whatever insight that is worth. I have not seen any in the wild. Anyway, treating this like betting on a football score. I take 45000 as of 6Jun. Do you want the over or the under?
    Hate to spoil the bet but it was 44999, oops now it's 45001. Selling like hot cakes.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-06-17 09:30 PM
    My issue with the BlackBerry KEYone is that there's no OS 10 variant!
    So it's really a non issue?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-06-17 09:33 PM
    Lol I remember someone here saying the same thing about the Priv.
    Maybe even before that. Q10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-06-17 09:34 PM
    Don't think I'd go that far
    Half ?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-06-17 09:35 PM
    I would definitely have to take a wait and see approach. I do hope it's successful as I still have a soft spot for BB
    There is something about the under dog , the come back that I think everyone likes. We have all heard before that this is the phone of the BlackBerry turn around. We will see . Nobody knows what sort of numbers BlackBerry Mobile produced for the UK, and NA release
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-06-17 09:40 PM
    Half ?
    Not even half
    06-06-17 10:05 PM
    Is there really a need for Kevin to be here to answer ever question? There is plenty of qualified people here to answer questions. Last time I checked Kevin has been lining up CB meet ups and seems to have some stuff going on over seas which I assume is KEYone related.

Do you need Kevin here to help support your buying decision process?

This who topic is crazy. "Bad product" ? There is lots of people reporting how good the product is (including myself). Sure we have seen some reports of defective units, BlackBerryMobile is not the only company that has the odd , defective device.

So is just another way to spread negativity across the forums. I got to spend a little time with Kevin over the past few weeks, I can assure you that I have witnessed his positive vybe about this phone.

So I don't speak for Kevin (he can do that himself), but I speak for common sense...i would say....he's been busy.

Got a question or a concern? Someone here can help you out.
    What are you doing??

You put together two quotes that are not related. I dont want Kevin to help me with my buying decision, I already bought a Keyone. I am waiting for it to arrive.

You are creating fake news!

Please make your apologies and a rectification.
    Last edited by Niels B; 06-07-17 at 01:22 AM.
    06-07-17 12:43 AM
    What are you doing??

You put together two quotes that are not related. I dont want Kevin to help me with my buying decision, I already bought a Keyone. I am waiting for it to arrive.

You are creating fake news!

Posted via CB10

So at what point did you mention that you were waiting on that device?

I'm responding to your post and your agreement to the OP.....so of course I'm combining a response to both.

"I didn't want to, but I was wondering the same thing" ... You stated

At no point did you state you were waiting for your device to arrive in the post I quoted. So don't go all Trump on me with Alternative facts.

I don't really understand why Kevin needs to be I'm the forums ( although he is ) or posting on the front page, or whatever. Why is this an issue? I only used the example of the buying decision process as an example. There is certainly questions in the forums or this thread that can easily aswered by other members in the forums. Bla1ze is more than active. I have seen Kevin in several threads today. Many of the Q&A team responding along with Trusted Members. Other writers posting on the front page along with Bla1ze. So the CB machine is operating fine.
    06-07-17 01:20 AM
    So at what point did you mention that you were waiting on that device?

I'm responding to your post and your agreement to the OP.....so of course I'm combining a response to both.

"I didn't want to, but I was wondering the same thing" ... You stated

At no point did you state you were waiting for your device to arrive in the post I quoted. So don't go all Trump on me with Alternative facts.

I don't really understand why Kevin needs to be I'm the forums ( although he is ) or posting on the front page, or whatever. Why is this an issue? I only used the example of the buying decision process as an example. There is certainly questions in the forums or this thread that can easily aswered by other members in the forums. Bla1ze is more than active. I have seen Kevin in several threads today. Many of the Q&A team responding along with Trusted Members. Other writers posting on the front page along with Bla1ze. So the CB machine is operating fine.
    You're responding to two different replies. Those replies were on different quotes. And you put them together. Dont do that!

Please make your apologies and write a rectification
    Last edited by Niels B; 06-07-17 at 02:11 AM.
    06-07-17 01:25 AM
    Which is questionable alone considering stock of the Pixel has been even worse than KEYone thus far.
    I'm no fan of Google, and that was a poor launch, but at least they had tens of thousands actually available at launch, and did not tell an outright lie about availability (I'm of course referring to CDMA which we still know nothing about).
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    06-07-17 01:50 AM
    Wait a minute. I was under the impression that B1aze and Kevin were individually inspecting each one of these devices before they were shipped out and putting their stamp of approval on them. Is this not the case?
    Tim-ANC, BigBadWulf and kbz1960 like this.
    06-07-17 06:53 AM
    Wait a minute. I was under the impression that B1aze and Kevin were individually inspecting each one of these devices before they were shipped out and putting their stamp of approval on them. Is this not the case?
    That's why its taking so long
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-07-17 06:58 AM
311 ... 56789 ...