Drat, I hate it when Kevin posts in a thread I'm following. All his groupies clog it up
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-05-17 10:25 PM
    Oh yeah.. and I've purchased a few retail units as well. Got two off Amazon before they sold out (gave to our local Winnipeg Meetup winners - they'll keep me in the loop how those units are performing), and also have a Rogers unit I'm going to pick up right now. Going to buy a few more KEYones as I can just to see how those units hold up. Will maybe do some drop tests, etc. too to see how they take abuse.
    Lol don't drop test , ship test it (to Malaysia ) 😂
    06-05-17 10:35 PM
    Once again, I have nothing bad to say about the Keyone! I love the keyboard, build quality, screen, etc...

It sucks that a lot of people are having problems and there is no CDMA version yet.

I think I have finally found a keeper!!!!
    06-05-17 10:36 PM
    Drat, I hate it when Kevin posts in a thread I'm following. All his groupies clog it up
    Or people that got a KeyOne that had no issues... I'm not a groupie, just happy to report that this phone is incredible if you didn't get a lemon. One day in, and I can't even think about the Priv or Passport.

Yes, it's that good.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-05-17 10:46 PM
    When Passport was launched first initial shipment was sold out at 200.000 devices. Remember a thread where it would list available devices and where located. Now all this happened with not even 25% marketing noise created / done with KEYOne. So could easily be understood with all the HYPE / POSITIVE press the KEYone has generated 1st shipment sold out at 1 million?...it's very reasonable. Does not sound far fetched. This is KEYone fever folks!

Posted via CB10
    Wishful thinking. The Priv had more hype (even those weird commercials) and barely broke 200K. 1M BlackBerrys? When was the last time that happened? Besides, TCL could barely manufacturer the paltry number of phones that's out there.
    06-05-17 10:56 PM
    I have had my phone since launch day in Canada and its working amazingly and it's my favourite BlackBerry device so far.
    06-05-17 11:04 PM
    I have had my phone since launch day in Canada and its working amazingly and it's my favourite BlackBerry device so far.
    Me too.
    06-06-17 12:01 AM
    Me three. It's also the first phone people have been genuinely interested in asking me about when they see me using it.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-06-17 12:46 AM
    When Passport was launched first initial shipment was sold out at 200.000 devices. Remember a thread where it would list available devices and where located. Now all this happened with not even 25% marketing noise created / done with KEYOne. So could easily be understood with all the HYPE / POSITIVE press the KEYone has generated 1st shipment sold out at 1 million?...it's very reasonable. Does not sound far fetched. This is KEYone fever folks!

Posted via CB10
    LOL, delusional. I will give you $100 if they've sold 1 million so far.
    Tim-ANC and kbz1960 like this.
    06-06-17 01:05 AM
    If I'm not mistaken people that are ordering the GSM version on Amazon are having their orders fulfilled. There isn't a definite date on when you will get it because it still shows "usually ships in 1 to 2 months" but people have been receiving notifications out of the blue that their device is being shipped. You can find plenty of examples throughout the forums.
    This and Best Buy has now started to have their stocks replenished on what should soon be a daily basis until the channels are full.
    BigBadWulf and tnewton3 like this.
    06-06-17 01:37 AM
    LOL, delusional. I will give you $100 if they've sold 1 million so far.
    I'll give you $100 if you can accurately predict how many they've sold so far. You seem confident on the numbers...
    06-06-17 01:38 AM
    I'll give you $100 if you can accurately predict how many they've sold so far. You seem confident on the numbers...
    In the US, under 20,000.
    06-06-17 01:48 AM
    In the US, under 20,000.
    And globally? Pick a number since you know so much, lol.
    06-06-17 01:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    There is a real simple reason we know this is rubbish - when a mobile company has an amazing runaway hit (and for TCL - one million units in a few days would be up there with the actual players like samsung and Apple) you get real unit numbers rushed out in a press release.

When you get no unit numbers, you know that's not the case. if the Keyone had sold one million units, it would be the hottest story in tech.
    Uzi and kbz1960 like this.
    06-06-17 02:38 AM
    And globally? Pick a number since you know so much, lol.
    I'll collaborated with @consv93.

Europe: 10,000
    Canada: 10,000
    Rest of World: 5,000

If my colleague concurs, then total 45,000 as of this day
    06-06-17 02:40 AM
    LOL, a million sold phones? That's a delusion if I've ever heard one. I would bet money that they haven't sold more than 20,000 worldwide.
    I totally agree! They probably won't even sell a million during this device's lifetime.
    06-06-17 02:57 AM
    There is a real simple reason we know this is rubbish - when a mobile company has an amazing runaway hit (and for TCL - one million units in a few days would be up there with the actual players like samsung and Apple) you get real unit numbers rushed out in a press release.

When you get no unit numbers, you know that's not the case. if the Keyone had sold one million units, it would be the hottest story in tech.
    Let's not forget the KEYone was an enterprise aimed smartphone! That's where the biggest shipments have gone! Companies that will never publish any data and likewise BlackBerryMobile won't either. Whats happened along the way an unprecedented demand from consumer side which honestly did they not expect at current levels.
    Yes the KEYone is a hit.

Posted via CB10
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-06-17 02:59 AM
    You posts remind me of 'Coming to America'.

"Son.. stay off the drugs".
    Uzi, newcollector, kbz1960 and 1 others like this.
    06-06-17 03:05 AM
    Let's not forget the KEYone was an enterprise aimed smartphone! That's where the biggest shipments have gone! Companies that will never publish any data and likewise BlackBerryMobile won't either. Whats happened along the way an unprecedented demand from consumer side which honestly did they not expect at current levels.
    Yes the KEYone is a hit.

Posted via CB10
    LOL!
    06-06-17 03:06 AM
    Yes the KEYone is a hit.

Posted via CB10
    So if the million phones went to corporate and they won't talk about it, then it follows they won't talk about defective devices. Therefore, we must remove the million from our speculation about the ratio of defective phones to those sold.
    06-06-17 03:25 AM
    Saw this late last night. Keeping my hopes up we see some news on the CDMA version before the week is up. Really good to see the GSM being back in stock only 5 days after launch.
    06-06-17 07:19 AM
    I'll collaborated with @consv93.

Europe: 10,000
    Canada: 10,000
    Rest of World: 5,000

If my colleague concurs, then total 45,000 as of this day
    Fantastic. So what's your backup for these numbers? Beyond pulling a number out of your 'backside', lol.

Just to be clear, I could care less how many units they sell. It's just funny to me that this forum has people who seem to linger around trolling the brand. Personally, when I feel negative about a company / product, I drop it and move on with my life.
    06-06-17 08:25 AM
    Still none within 250 miles of Louisville. They had zero on launch day and still have zero.
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    06-06-17 08:48 AM
    Let's not forget the KEYone was an enterprise aimed smartphone! That's where the biggest shipments have gone!
    Yes the KEYone is a hit.

Posted via CB10
    So was the Priv. So was the DTEK50. So was the DTEK60. So was the...(yawn).
    MikeX74 and newcollector like this.
    06-06-17 09:16 AM
    Fantastic. So what's your backup for these numbers? Beyond pulling a number out of your 'backside', lol.

Just to be clear, I could care less how many units they sell. It's just funny to me that this forum has people who seem to linger around trolling the brand. Personally, when I feel negative about a company / product, I drop it and move on with my life.
    Pretty much got them from where you said. I am in Germany and been following their thread since launch and seen one in a store for whatever insight that is worth. I have not seen any in the wild. Anyway, treating this like betting on a football score. I take 45000 as of 6Jun. Do you want the over or the under?
    06-06-17 09:58 AM
311 ... 34567 ...