Hey All,

I'll be doing the official announcement on the CrackBerry homepage for these events early this coming week, but wanted to give the forum community an early heads up and to lock in the dates.

As I teased on our last podcast and editors desk post, next up on the 2017 10 Years of CrackBerry / KEYone Meetup Tour, I'm hitting up the US east coast. It's going to be a whirlwind week, hitting up Five Cities in Five Days.

From the initial dates I teased, I had to make a minor adjustment. Need to be back home on Saturday the 24th, which means I had to cut one city from this tour, which ended up being Houston. So if you're in Houston, I urge you to make the trip to Dallas for that meetup (we had a lot of folks from Edmonton make the trip to Calgary for that meetup, so I know you can do it!).

Here are the cities and dates - you can click the links to jump over to the meetup event page and RSVP!

Boston - Monday, June 19th

Washington DC - Tuesday, June 20th

Atlanta - Wednesday, June 21st

Dallas - Thursday, June 22nd

Chicago - Friday, June 23rd

This is going to be a heck of a fun week. Many of you will have KEYones already, which will kinda make the event cooler (awesome photo ops!).

We'll be figuring out the venues this week (if you have suggestions you can drop them on this thread or in the meetup page comments once you rsvp). Since we're doing these events on weekdays, I made all of them start at 6pm.

Excited to meet everyone in person!
    06-03-17 09:04 PM
    Definitely will be at the #Chicagomeetup ! I suggested Alter brewery, but am certainly open to other suggestions.
    wysiwyg86 likes this.
    06-04-17 01:18 AM
    The NY meetup was awesome, my wife is going to be wondering why I made her go to NY and then drag her to the local one in DC haha. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Happy to be able to take in all the glory of blackberry KEYone festivities with you guys. Giving away KEYone at event? And my suggestion would be a place on H st. In DC it's a thriving up and coming part of the city. Elroy's and Averys comes to mind, but there are many places to choose from.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-04-17 07:54 AM
    Atlanta is the closest to me (3 hours), but I think I'm going to have to take the trip. I'm getting my K1 tomorrow via Amazon and I'm excited to do the switch from Samsung to BB. Looking forward to the meet up later this month. Let me do some digging to see what's a cool spot to have it at.
    BigBadWulf and wysiwyg86 like this.
    06-04-17 08:51 AM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Looks awesome Kevin! .... attended the event in Toronto.. was awesome!

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf and wysiwyg86 like this.
    06-04-17 09:43 AM
    What exactly happens at these things?
    06-04-17 10:45 AM
    What exactly happens at these things?
    Socializing, drink, food, and physical contact with the elusive KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    06-04-17 10:49 AM
    Cool
    06-04-17 11:21 AM
    Any plans for Nashville?
    06-04-17 01:35 PM
    Crap, I missed the NY meet-up. when was it? Any others in the future?
    06-04-17 01:54 PM
    Has the location for the DC event been selected yet? If not, can one be chosen that is accessible by Metro (the subway)? While not as bad as NYC or Boston, parking can be the pits.
    06-05-17 01:46 PM
    Been to the NYC one and now heading to the Boston one. Got my transportation and room and board ready. Just need to know where it will be...seeing MrMobile is going to be worth the trip in itself.
    06-05-17 02:16 PM
    Has the location for the DC event been selected yet? If not, can one be chosen that is accessible by Metro (the subway)? While not as bad as NYC or Boston, parking can be the pits.
    Maybe somewhere around Navy Yard? My sister is good friends with the guys at Scarlet Oak (walking distance from Navy Yard metro station). Wouldn't be a bad venue for food and drinks if the crowd isn't too large.
    06-05-17 09:02 PM
    06-16-17 09:42 PM