Hey folks,

finally got my KeyOne today. I really like it, although I do not really know any newer Android Phones to compare it with. And the keyboard of my Q10 was about to fail again - so the KeyOne had to be a quantum leap anyway.

I just wanted to tell you that this case on eBay does not really fit: Schutz Hülle Flip Case für Blackberry KeyOne 360° Universal Cover schwarz Kun | eBay

The problem is that the KeyOne is a tad too thick for it so the closing magnets on top won't be able to hold the case in a closed position.

Maybe others want to add Cases that do not work?
    05-19-17 01:06 PM
    Slightly off the topic of cases, but... what are your impressions of the KEYone, coming from a Q10? I'm on a Q10 now (which I love) and hope to be doing a similar comparison for myself.

Hey folks,

finally got my KeyOne today. I really like it, although I do not really know any newer Android Phones to compare it with. And the keyboard of my Q10 was about to fail again - so the KeyOne had to be a quantum leap anyway.

I just wanted to tell you that this case on eBay does not really fit: Schutz Hülle Flip Case für Blackberry KeyOne 360° Universal Cover schwarz Kun | eBay

The problem is that the KeyOne is a tad too thick for it so the closing magnets on top won't be able to hold the case in a closed position.

Maybe others want to add Cases that do not work?
    05-19-17 05:46 PM
    Slightly off the topic of cases, but... what are your impressions of the KEYone, coming from a Q10? I'm on a Q10 now (which I love) and hope to be doing a similar comparison for myself.
    Well, the KeyONE is considerably heavier and larger which needs a little getting used to. Apart from that I really love it - especially since the KeyONE is a lot faster than the Q10 and of course all Android apps just work fine.

Had really a lot of trouble lately with my Q10 - several functions of Android Apps simply would not work, like viewing items I sell in the eBay App.
    05-20-17 02:16 AM