Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Is this real? It says bb mobile and TCL, and is authentic flip case real leather or PU? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Is this case real?-img_20180103_102238.jpg   Is this case real?-img_20180103_102200.jpg  
    01-03-18 09:28 AM
    Yep.
    the brother likes this.
    01-03-18 09:33 AM
    Sweet! Thanks!!
    01-03-18 09:36 AM
    I purchased one... great case. Perfect fit and looks great

on the road with my BlackBerry
    01-03-18 08:41 PM
    Have the Pocket pouch like that one. Love it.
    01-03-18 09:00 PM
    Yes. I was never a fan of flip cases though.
    01-03-18 09:48 PM
    I have the K1 flip case. I really like it.
    01-05-18 06:09 AM
    I have the K1 flip case. I really like it.
    I fell in love with flip cases when I got one for my Passport, especially with the extra functions available.

What extra functions are you using with your flip case on your k1? I recently learned about the screen resizing to appear in the window/cut out. I heard you can carry on a conversation on a phone call, all without having to open the case? Are there any other special functions the k1 can do with a flip case with magnet?
    01-05-18 06:57 AM
    I fell in love with flip cases when I got one for my Passport, especially with the extra functions available.

What extra functions are you using with your flip case on your k1? I recently learned about the screen resizing to appear in the window/cut out. I heard you can carry on a conversation on a phone call, all without having to open the case? Are there any other special functions the k1 can do with a flip case with magnet?
    You can view notifications through the window without having to open the phone.

Not sure about the keyone, but with a priv, there was a function for auto battery saving mode when the flip was closed. If they had it for the priv, not sure why they would not have it for keyone.

Other than that, flip cases eliminate any pocket texts or calls which was the min reason I got the flip case for.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-18 08:14 AM

You can answer/decline calls through the small window, as well as hangup. I like being able to use it closed so the phone itself never actually has to touch your face.

Unlike previous ones I've used, this one has a magnet built into it so that when you have it flipped open, it stays that way, and isn't all floppy like other flip cases I've used in the past. Same issue with the camera though. Wish they had found a method around that.

I haven't found anything super special about it, I just like the convenience of having something covering the screen when I am not using it without having to resort to pulling it out of a pouch every time I want to use it.
    01-05-18 10:23 AM