I was getting duplicates contacts on the Keyone. I was told that I did not need Carddev that it is causing the problem.

Without Carddev and Caldev how does the Keyone know how to sync with iCloud accounts.

Both of the above were required on my Q10.

Can someone explain how this works with the Keyone.

I do have my .icloud email established. How does Contact and Calendar sync with only just the email address.

Help?
    11-28-17 02:05 PM
    It may not be that simple with iCloud, but normally when you set up an email account you can also choose to sync contacts and calendar events from that account as well.
    11-28-17 02:51 PM
    I was getting duplicates contacts on the Keyone. I was told that I did not need Carddev that it is causing the problem.

Without Carddev and Caldev how does the Keyone know how to sync with iCloud accounts.

Both of the above were required on my Q10.

Can someone explain how this works with the Keyone.

I do have my .icloud email established. How does Contact and Calendar sync with only just the email address.

Help?
    Surprisingly, and for the first time ever with iCloud, the experience actually is as simple as it should be. Once you set up your hub account you can toggle whether or not to also sync calendar and/or contacts. It’s nice to not have those extra two accounts cluttering and presumably increasing battery drain. Enjoy the new simplicity!

One caution that might spare you some confusion should you ever go browse your contacts: when I enable my contacts sync and then go to contacts, on the “groups“ tab, my iCloud account is not listed with the groups I have set up. However, if I go to all contacts, all my iCloud contacts are present and up-to-date. Your mileage may vary. //AP
    12-06-17 11:04 AM