Just got the KeyOne. I tried logging in to my Apple ID and turning on 2-factor authentication to get an app-specific password so I could set up my iCloud email on the BB but it was never able to connect to the iCloud server with the app-specific password. I kept my iPhone and am still logged in to that phone with my Apple ID. Is that the problem? Any suggestions? Right now, I'm getting around it by forwarding that mail to my Gmail account. Not feasible a long-term solution.

Thanks
    12-13-17 07:01 PM
    I kept my iPhone and am still logged in to that phone with my Apple ID. Is that the problem? Any suggestions?
    No, the problem is Apple doesn't like you using iCloud on anything else lol. It's possible, but they don't make it easy. https://www.androidcentral.com/how-s...ccount-android
    12-14-17 03:41 AM
    Thanks for sending that link. I was able to get it set up today. I had to change one of the default port settings and the security setting. Still can't get my iCloud account set up in Outlook though.
    12-14-17 11:05 AM
    Just an FYI: I downloaded the 9 email client. It conveniently asks for the app-specific password when setting up the iCloud account. I accepted the default server settings and setup was very quick.
    12-15-17 09:12 AM