Recently, I can't get any notification of Viber messeges or call and in Hub neither. Especialy, open viber app, get new notification and after that i see notifications in Hub but i can't open from this. Please help
    I using Oreo, ABJ879. Hub tester. Viber updatest
    12-10-18 09:45 PM
    Just a thought:

Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications > Notifications > Viber

and

Settings > Apps & notifications > Viber (at the bottom, all apps) > Permissions (also another path to notifications, it seems)

Viber has settings about notifications.

I find apps get updated and permissions, settings get reset without warning. These are the first places I would look, if you haven't already.
    habidv likes this.
    12-11-18 10:40 AM
    Thanks you. I have checked already but its still like that. I get another apps problemb the same also. May be the android os?
    12-18-18 02:35 AM
    You don't say whether the problems started with the update to Oreo? There are a lot of people saying Oreo is buggy for them and I had a lot of trouble with the update: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13288418

I was a Hub tester and had a hard time just getting out of the Hub beta channel. That might be a factor.

Search for 32 second reboot. Basically: hold the power button down for 32 or so seconds. The phone vibrates 4 times after the initial vibration. Release the button to boot up. That sometimes solves problems.

After that, my post linked above describes how to reset app preferences and how to verify app permissions. Re-setting preferences removes your home screen icon customizations, so it's a step up in severity from the 32 second reboot.

After that, factory reset.

After that, reload the OS with the mobile upgrade tool.

These are all steps I took, from least to most disruptive, before Oreo worked for me. Along the way there were app updates, like Hub and Launcher, that probably made a difference. I can't say how Oreo came to work for me, except it gave me a PITA, and I don't know what you should do.
    habidv likes this.
    12-18-18 10:18 AM
    You don't say whether the problems started with the update to Oreo? There are a lot of people saying Oreo is buggy for them and I had a lot of trouble with the update: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13288418

I was a Hub tester and had a hard time just getting out of the Hub beta channel. That might be a factor.

Search for 32 second reboot. Basically: hold the power button down for 32 or so seconds. The phone vibrates 4 times after the initial vibration. Release the button to boot up. That sometimes solves problems.

After that, my post linked above describes how to reset app preferences and how to verify app permissions. Re-setting preferences removes your home screen icon customizations, so it's a step up in severity from the 32 second reboot.

After that, factory reset.

After that, reload the OS with the mobile upgrade tool.

These are all steps I took, from least to most disruptive, before Oreo worked for me. Along the way there were app updates, like Hub and Launcher, that probably made a difference. I can't say how Oreo came to work for me, except it gave me a PITA, and I don't know what you should do.
    Yeah, I take the hard restart and edit notification setting, its seem ok
    Let me check futher
    Thanks you very much.
    12-18-18 10:37 AM