I have 3 existing email accounts with shortcuts on my Keyone's home screen.
    When I tried to add another email account in the hub, I get the popup that a shortcut has been added to my home screen, but it is not there. Also I went into the hub settings and tried to add a shortcut on the home screen and that also failed even though I got a popup message saying it was added. I can access this new email account just fine via the hub. Anyone have any ideas how to add the short cut?
    09-18-17 10:41 PM
    I have 3 existing email accounts with shortcuts on my Keyone's home screen.
    When I tried to add another email account in the hub, I get the popup that a shortcut has been added to my home screen, but it is not there. Also I went into the hub settings and tried to add a shortcut on the home screen and that also failed even though I got a popup message saying it was added. I can access this new email account just fine via the hub. Anyone have any ideas how to add the short cut?
    Did the shortcut get created on a different home page? Scroll left or right and check.
    09-19-17 12:22 AM
    Yea, I checked all the screens and no shortcut.
    09-19-17 09:56 AM
    Did a factory reset and now it works again.
    09-20-17 07:16 PM
    I just received my replacement KeyOne for the old one that had the lifted off screen problem. Transferred everything to the new phone and added all my accounts to the HUB, I have a total of 7.

To my surprise I can only add 5 home screen shortcuts to my various accounts. I tried everything I could think of, removed all accounts, added them back in different order, did battery pull reset (32 sec power button hold), tried safe mode - no luck. Whatever I do, the last 2 accounts will not appear on the home screens (none of the three home screens) no matter how I push the " Create home screen shortcut button". It happens regardless the type of the last two accounts (Exchange vs IMAP). BTW I have nothing else virtually on the home screens but the default icons.
    I did not have this problem with my previous KeyOne, I have it in front of me, they both have the same build (AAO472). I have the home screen shortcut to all 7 accounts on the old device.

Is it possible that now only 5 accounts from the Hub are allowed to have home screen icons?

Any suggestions?
    09-23-17 11:35 PM
    I just received my replacement KeyOne for the old one that had the lifted off screen problem. Transferred everything to the new phone and added all my accounts to the HUB, I have a total of 7.

To my surprise I can only add 5 home screen shortcuts to my various accounts. I tried everything I could think of, removed all accounts, added them back in different order, did battery pull reset (32 sec power button hold), tried safe mode - no luck.
    I even did a factory reset and the first thing I did tried to set up the Hub with adding my accounts.
    Whatever I do, the last 2 accounts will not appear on the home screens (none of the three home screens) no matter how I many times I push the " Create home screen shortcut button". The popup message appears that the home screen shortcut was created but nothing appears on the home screen. It happens regardless the type of the last two accounts (Exchange vs IMAP). BTW I have nothing else virtually on the home screens but the default icons. And when I remove one of the existing shortcut icons, I cannot replace it with another one and I cannot put the same back either.
    I did not have this problem with my previous KeyOne, I have it in front of me, they both have the same build (AAO472). I have the home screen shortcut to all 7 accounts on the old device. On the original device this was set up on an earlier security build, maybe AAO472 changed something.

Is it possible that now only 5 accounts from the Hub are allowed to have home screen icons?

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by BerrytheBest; 09-24-17 at 08:03 AM.
    09-23-17 11:43 PM
    After I did the factory reset I was able to add 7 email accounts to my home screen. I am on running AAO472
    FF22 likes this.
    09-24-17 11:36 AM
    I don't know how, I fixed the problem. Did another factory reset and started from scratch again. Cannot explain why it did not work before... Sorry if I wasted your time...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-26-17 09:11 PM