How do I fix the issue of not being able to click "block" or "allow" when it pop-ups for locations or to allow permissions for certain things? When I try to choose either one, I can't. Pictured below. Can't accept pop-up for "block" or "allow"-screenshot_20190523-185852.jpeg
    05-23-19 05:59 PM
    Mine does this also in Chrome on my cdma K1. Only thing I have figured out is to hit the back button.
    05-23-19 06:03 PM
    I agree. stopped working for me too.

I use the navigation key to get me out of this jam.
    <-
    05-23-19 08:17 PM
    But sometimes, I need to hit "allow" for real things and I can't! It sucks!
    I agree. stopped working for me too.

I use the navigation key to get me out of this jam.
    <-
    05-24-19 10:47 AM
    Does it happen only in Chrome?
    05-24-19 05:58 PM
    I find rotating the phone to Landscape allows you to click the buttons.
    05-24-19 11:30 PM
    I highly suggest disabling Chrome and choosing another browser for any Android device. Give it a shot and see what you think. You may think this is odd but disable Chrome and add the Samsung browser (yes Samsung) and see what you think and its performance. I had been using Samsung devices (still have my S9) prior to return to Black Edition Keyone. Others like Duck Duck Go or Brave are also good but I prefer Samsung. I guarantee your device will operate very well and you'll appreciate the browser change.
    05-25-19 07:53 AM
    I highly suggest disabling Chrome and choosing another browser for any Android device. Give it a shot and see what you think. You may think this is odd but disable Chrome and add the Samsung browser (yes Samsung) and see what you think and its performance. I had been using Samsung devices (still have my S9) prior to return to Black Edition Keyone. Others like Duck Duck Go or Brave are also good but I prefer Samsung. I guarantee your device will operate very well and you'll appreciate the browser change.
    What's the difference between the beta version and the complete one?

I used for sometime the beta one and I was pretty satisfied.... The complete one gives me problem with the videos from browser...
    05-25-19 08:24 AM
    The complete one works well and with no issue for me. It did just recently have an update. I have found the Samsung Browser to be supported and fully functional on all my Android devices.
    05-25-19 09:23 AM
    Mine does this also in Chrome on my cdma K1. Only thing I have figured out is to hit the back button.
    me too
    05-25-19 09:39 AM
    Does it happen only in Chrome?
    I don't use any other browser so I wouldn't know.
    05-28-19 05:56 PM
    I'll try that?
    I find rotating the phone to Landscape allows you to click the buttons.
    05-28-19 05:57 PM
    I have the exact same problem...I actually wanted to allow notifications from a certain website but it wouldn't allow me to tap allow.

I went in to chrome settings and notifications and tried to select it from there but I couldn't change that either.

I'll try Samsung browser as the gentleman above has said.
    07-03-19 01:14 PM
    Just to confirm, I've downloaded Samsung launcher and it allows you to select allow for notifications.

I dunno what's up with chrome and BlackBerry but doesnt seem to wanna work together.
    07-03-19 02:04 PM
    Did this get resolved by any chance? I have the issue on KeyOne and Key2 devices.
    It's not fatal - just really annoying. I'm also curious if anyone has this issue with a non-BlackBerry device. (All things being equal, is it the secure OS kernel for BlackBerry which is causing an issue?)
    Thanks, all!
    09-02-19 07:13 PM
    it's not necessarily the browser...it's likely an overlay app running such as Twilight (blue light filter) or different app...once the app is paused, the ability to select "Allow" or "Block" works again...at least for me.
    09-08-19 07:24 PM
    Update: I now recall reading this procedure awhile ago as its related to the "Draw Over Other Apps" setting that will need to be toggled for each app in order to allow one to select allow or block in the location popup:

- Open Settings on your device and tap on “Apps”
    - Now, on the top right, tap the gear icon and choose “Draw over other apps” from the list
    - You will see a list of apps that have Screen overlay/Draw over other apps permission
    Go to each of these apps and uncheck the “Permit drawing over other apps”
    - You can always go back to the same settings to enable the permissions for certain apps
    - It may take several clicks to disable every app allowing "overlay" but is easily reset by selecting the "reset system preferences" in the upper right main screen
    09-08-19 07:51 PM