06-05-17 06:12 AM
56 123
tools
    I got my KEYone today! I'm lovin it.
    So, I have a chance to go to Bell today and pick one up, off contract, I confirmed they will sell it outright, or wait for shopcrackberry.ca to get stock and ship

Bell wants $35 for 'activation' and also I will be stuck with their updates

What do you guys think?

How is Bell for updates?
    06-04-17 05:57 AM
    I have no idea how Bell is to work with... (personally can't see why anyone sticks with them anyways... always seemed to be the worse for plans, and customer loyalty.) As a comparison here's my story (Rogers): Pre-ordered online 2 weeks ago, but on release day none of the reps could confirm/deny my order-panic starts to set in. Finally got a rep through the "online group?" who confirmed the pre-order was a no-go. Panic rising as all the CB posts indicate Sell Outs and No Availability...Rep said I could try a store - or direct Ship. Stores were useless in forecasting so I called the Rep back and ordered for Direct Ship -- It Arrived in less than 24 hours!! As to plans (to get it free I had to sign up for 2 yrs - no biggee as I have been at R's for some 15 years. My current plan was grandfathered after no upgrades since my Z10. -Yeah still rocking the '10' - been holding our for a Good BB phone) I had customer retention remove the activation fee, they are 'comping' me back the $100 Phone charge in 15 days, Plus I finagalled 5 g data And had $10/mos Credit for the life of the contract. Bottom Line: Free KEYone / 5g data / unlimited talk,text Canada / Unlimited Video Call -- All for $90/mos. $10 Less than my legacy plan, and 1g better on data!
    06-04-17 08:06 AM
    Got my keyone on Friday before work I am starting learning how to typing better coming from my blackberry priv
    06-04-17 08:09 AM
    I have no idea how Bell is to work with... (personally can't see why anyone sticks with them anyways... always seemed to be the worse for plans, and customer loyalty.) As a comparison here's my story (Rogers): Pre-ordered online 2 weeks ago, but on release day none of the reps could confirm/deny my order-panic starts to set in. Finally got a rep through the "online group?" who confirmed the pre-order was a no-go. Panic rising as all the CB posts indicate Sell Outs and No Availability...Rep said I could try a store - or direct Ship. Stores were useless in forecasting so I called the Rep back and ordered for Direct Ship -- It Arrived in less than 24 hours!! As to plans (to get it free I had to sign up for 2 yrs - no biggee as I have been at R's for some 15 years. My current plan was grandfathered after no upgrades since my Z10. -Yeah still rocking the '10' - been holding our for a Good BB phone) I had customer retention remove the activation fee, they are 'comping' me back the $100 Phone charge in 15 days, Plus I finagalled 5 g data And had $10/mos Credit for the life of the contract. Bottom Line: Free KEYone / 5g data / unlimited talk,text Canada / Unlimited Video Call -- All for $90/mos. $10 Less than my legacy plan, and 1g better on data!
    Well, to answer your question why I am with Bell,
    I have a grand fathered unlimited data plan and 200 minutes, but I have a sip account, so irrelevant.
    It's $52 a month. So that should answer your question.
    And I get 211Mbps download on their network!
    06-04-17 08:44 AM
    Very Interesting, you've help me see why you are with Bell-- I use my phone far too much to be limited to a mere 200 min. (checked my last bill-2,249 min used lol). For some its All about the data, for some the minutes.... Good point! Can't imagine you could match that legacy plan Anywhere!!
    06-05-17 05:40 AM
    Very Interesting, you've help me see why you are with Bell-- I use my phone far too much to be limited to a mere 200 min. (checked my last bill-2,249 min used lol). For some its All about the data, for some the minutes.... Good point! Can't imagine you could match that legacy plan Anywhere!!
    2200 min, wow.
    For data, I have some months are huge, too embarrassed to say!
    06-05-17 06:12 AM
56 123