Anyone else having trouble getting this app working?

It's not available in the google store for the KEYone, but I downloaded the apk. After putting in my information and answering my security questions, it says "your profile will be transferred to this device" I click "Continue" and then it just says "Invalid request argument"

Just confirming that this is happening with everyone on a KEYone and not just me?

Thanks.
    05-06-17 08:56 AM
    Anyone else having trouble getting this app working?

It's not available in the google store for the KEYone, but I downloaded the apk. After putting in my information and answering my security questions, it says "your profile will be transferred to this device" I click "Continue" and then it just says "Invalid request argument"

Just confirming that this is happening with everyone on a KEYone and not just me?

Thanks.
    It only has 3.0 star rating. I read the reviews and it seems it does not work well for anyone. Wait for an update.
    05-06-17 09:08 AM
    Yeah I saw the reviews too. But it worked great on my DTEK50. Never had any problems.
    05-06-17 09:09 AM
    Sounds like another poorly specified corporate app contracted out to the lowest bidder. "We met all the requirements of our contract with you, but if you want additional work done we can do that too."
    05-06-17 10:07 AM