I didn't see one so I figured I'd create a thread for us Canadians who are waiting to be able to purchase a KEYone. I got to play with one at a meetup this weekend and I'm psyched!

I'm in Calgary and will probably pick one up from Rogers on the 31st
    05-08-17 08:22 PM
    I am still wavering back and forth on whether to replace my Passport now or wait a bit. I would love to see one in person! I hope the Rogers stores stock it.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 08:31 PM
    I'm on the Passport as well. (which I think will be a hard thing to give up) but i feel like the upgrade in camera and software might be fun.
    05-08-17 08:54 PM
    I am eagerly waiting to see how much it will be and where/when I can have a Keyone in my hands. I want to buy it from BlackBerry so that it will get updates fast. Unfortunately they don't seem to want to give us potential customers any information on availablity and pricing. It is soo hard being a BlackBerry fan, lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 08:57 PM
    I'm ready to preorder next Thursday!!
    05-08-17 08:58 PM
    I'm on the Passport as well. (which I think will be a hard thing to give up) but i feel like the upgrade in camera and software might be fun.
    Me too. Been using my Passport(best phone ever) since October 2014. Gonna be sad to let it go, but it'll be nice to have a good camera and access to all the apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 09:00 PM
    I will be ordering through Rogers in hopes that WiFi Calling and VoLTE will be enabled/working.

I rather order direct if that's an option but I think that means no WiFi Calling or VoLTE.
    05-08-17 09:25 PM
    I'm ready to preorder next Thursday!!
    Next Thursday. Seems so close, yet so far away.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-08-17 09:30 PM
    Waiting impatiently in Ontario on the Priv. Can't wait to get the KEYone. I do love my Priv but it is very slow and I have one of the first ones that is not a great build
    05-08-17 09:36 PM
    Just give me the direct buy website please and thankyou! Lol

Love my PPSE - trade it for KeyOne?
    05-08-17 09:38 PM
    I'll be honest that the last BlackBerry I owned was the Z10. I am looking forward to the KEYone though as its something different than all the other Androids I've been using.

It'll probably also have the best physical keyboard out of all the units I've had, since I had a Curve and the Storm.
    05-08-17 09:39 PM
    I'll be honest that the last BlackBerry I owned was the Z10. I am looking forward to the KEYone though as its something different than all the other Androids I've been using.

It'll probably also have the best physical keyboard out of all the units I've had, since I had a Curve and the Storm.
    In Calgary here, I will be pre ordering for the wife on May 18th. (she is currently using Classic). I am not a PKB person but big advocate of BlackBerry and Android.
    Devhux and hoytbowhunter like this.
    05-08-17 09:47 PM
    Waiting in Saskatchewan. Have an s7e right now and I am really interested in the key¹. My only experience with blackberry was with the original storm ������ what a piece of ������ that was.
    05-08-17 09:53 PM
    Have the keyone coming from the UK, will probably pre order another one
    05-08-17 10:01 PM
    Next Thursday. Seems so close, yet so far away.
    Is pre-ordering from your carrier , from Blackberry Mobile website or some other site like Staples?
    05-08-17 10:04 PM
    Is pre-ordering from your carrier , from Blackberry Mobile website or some other site like Staples?
    From what I understand it is from carriers.
    05-08-17 10:11 PM
    Best thing about a waiting room in Canada, in May, is that the days will go by fast and the snow will soon be back. Anxiously awaiting for my IOU KEYone, Kevin, can you make it snow? :-)

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    05-08-17 10:28 PM
    From what I understand it is from carriers.
    And I expect it will only be for carrier contracts.
    diego.roscetti likes this.
    05-08-17 10:30 PM
    Have the keyone coming from the UK, will probably pre order another one
    What site did you order thru? Thinking of pulling the trigger too. Every review I've read has been pretty positive so I might do it.
    05-08-17 10:47 PM
    What site did you order thru? Thinking of pulling the trigger too. Every review I've read has been pretty positive so I might do it.
    Selfridges, it arrives weds.
    05-08-17 10:55 PM
    Waiting here in Winnipeg as well - hoping to buy it directly, since it seems that Telus may have it only for Business customers. Although, with the recent Bell buyout of MTS, I may skip to another carrier if the plans/deals are attractive enough. It seems that I'd be better off moving rather than signing up for another contract. New customers seem to get better deals.

Yes, I know I can contact Loyalty and Retention. Once the device is released I'll check things out.
    05-08-17 11:01 PM
    I'm with Koodo so I'll need to find a Telus store to sell it to me outright. Luckily I know some people at the stores so hopefully they can hook me up. I did get a Priv on launch day
    05-08-17 11:36 PM
    I can't wait. Took a side trip to an Asus android phone but i miss my keyboard. Need to come home to Blackberry!
    05-09-17 01:34 AM
    Would you believe my Passport after working so long and never a problem, has now taken ill and resets every minute and a half. Heats up like crazy too! This just start at 10:00 am yesterday . I've been silently waiting for the Canuck release of the KeyOne, now I'm getting desperate for it to get here. I will be at Rogers later looking to revive my Q10. Will post their 'update script' for you later.

I did notice to a software update available for my Q10 to 10.3.3.1463 from my current 10.3.2.2474.
    My passport is currently running 10.3.3.1463. I am a little bit apprehensive to go forward with the Q10 update. Any Q10r's out here waiting, that can offer comments?
    05-09-17 04:59 AM
    Waiting in Saskatchewan. Have an s7e right now and I am really interested in the key¹. My only experience with blackberry was with the original storm 🤢 what a piece of 💩 that was.
    I have the S7, V20 and LG g5 believe me if my Dtek50 can out perform them then I know the KEYone can , so your gonna be very happy with your KEYone 👍
    F3lix likes this.
    05-09-17 05:14 AM
60 123