I have been waiting for a carrier unlocked phone in Canada. Either through amazon, crackberry, bbmobile, authorized BB re-sellers etc.

I didn't want to purchase a phone from Rogers or Bell as I want it to have bloatware and ensure I get timely android updates.

I spoke with 2 re-sellers and they both said the same thing which concerned me; unlocked KeyOne is delayed in Canada till mid August.

Anyone else hear anything different?
    06-26-17 12:01 AM
    No bloatware on my rogers keyone, I'm using it on fido. No need to unlock either. Save yourself the agony of waiting and just go get one!

Posted via Commodore 64
    Roadie29 likes this.
    06-26-17 12:34 AM
    I have been waiting for a carrier unlocked phone in Canada. Either through amazon, crackberry, bbmobile, authorized BB re-sellers etc.

I didn't want to purchase a phone from Rogers or Bell as I want it to have bloatware and ensure I get timely android updates.

I spoke with 2 re-sellers and they both said the same thing which concerned me; unlocked KeyOne is delayed in Canada till mid August.

Which resellers? The reseller stock shipments are saying 1000 units to be delivered by July 6th...
    06-29-17 12:42 AM

These carrier locked variants have 0 bloatware. There's just carrier specific apps from the play store that can be uninstalled. As for monthly updates, time will tell. Bell was bang on for june. This device has been the best blackberry android device to date, so if the sales continue then so will the carrier support.
    06-29-17 01:15 AM
    My K1 is from RW and zero bloatware on the device. I just got my device unlocked.
    06-29-17 09:42 AM
    And yet another thread on the same subject again.
    06-29-17 10:04 AM