Hey all! I'm a big fan of the Gameboy Advance, and while I usually have one with me when I want it, I use an emulator on my phone for those times I don't. Of course, the on screen keys aren't very satisfying to use when compared to physical ones.

So, does anyone know if the KeyONE keyboard can be mapped to emulator keys? I personally use John GBA for those curious.

I'm currently thinking about buying a KeyONE. This probably won't alter my decision too much but would be a cool added feature.

Thanks a bunch!
    07-15-17 10:42 AM
    Hmm, it should, depending on the emulator... I have the CoolGenesis (Sega Genesis/Megadrive) emulator installed and I have mapped the physical keys. Unfortunately I don't use it much as the screen is not wide enough for the experience to be enjoyable. Was planning on trying some other emulators, but haven't gotten around to it yet...
    anon(9803818) likes this.
    07-15-17 01:59 PM
    I've used it for ClassicBoy and it worked as intended. As far as your emulator offers you to use physical keyboard / input, then it would work.
    anon(9803818) likes this.
    07-15-17 07:04 PM
    The Nintendo DS Emulator DraStic is working perfectly on the KEYone, even the screens fit in perfectly. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....dsemu.drastic
    07-16-17 08:06 AM
    The Nintendo DS Emulator DraStic is working perfectly on the KEYone, even the screens fit in perfectly. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....dsemu.drastic
    Is it worth the price? I've never used a Nintendo DS before... which games would you recommend? I just saw a YouTube video of Crash Bandicoot being played on the DS and it looked really good (old-school good). I loved that game on the PS1.
    07-25-17 01:01 AM