Hey, everyone.

I use the highly secure ProtonMail email service for my side gig email needs and am having trouble integrating it into my KEYOne Hub.

I think the double layer of security ProtonMail requires is what's throwing off the integration process.

Can anyone here help?

Thank you very much.
    08-23-17 07:45 AM
    Whims and fancies don't work that well with the Hub. Even IBM Verse which takes care of my lotus notes mail isn't integrated with the Hub.

--
    Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV STV100-3
    08-23-17 08:11 AM
    Are you a Plus member? if so you can beta test Proton Bridge for IMAP/SMTP with the Hub.

https://protonmail.com/bridge/
    08-23-17 09:41 AM
    Are you a Plus member? if so you can beta test Proton Bridge for IMAP/SMTP with the Hub.

https://protonmail.com/bridge/
    No, I'm not, not yet. Perhaps I should upgrade.

I've also inquired of the ProtonMail staff; hopefully, I'll get a helpful response at some point.
    08-23-17 02:11 PM
    ProtonMail push notifications haven't been working lately either. It seems to be an app issue. All other apps working. Not sure what's going on. Also, when you use IMAP with ProtonMail you're losing the E2E encryption a bit...
    09-16-17 12:14 PM
    FYI - recent app update fixed this issue. Be sure snooze is disabled.
    09-20-17 12:13 AM
    Whims and fancies don't work that well with the Hub. Even IBM Verse which takes care of my lotus notes mail isn't integrated with the Hub.

--
    Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV STV100-3
    That's my problem as well. IBM Verse. It's a pain in the @ss.
    10-04-17 08:04 PM
    protonmail bridge is rolling out to paid users. I will jump to paid model if anyone can confirm that it works in hub (keyone). I hope so!!!
    10-27-17 12:24 PM
    Hub works with notifications so it could easily work with ProtonMail if they added it as a supported app. Would work like Hangouts.
    10-27-17 01:32 PM
    Hub works with notifications so it could easily work with ProtonMail if they added it as a supported app. Would work like Hangouts.
    I would like to have full email integration into the hub ie reply compose etc. With protonmail. It is more than just notifications.

Hoping to find out if this works!
    10-29-17 10:37 AM
    So after trying 5 times I can confirm that protonbridge does not seem to be able to work with hub. I am reaching out to protonmail for help.
    11-01-17 06:26 AM
    bridge is for desktop integration not for android/ios. 1 of 2 things would need to happen Blackberry would have to integrate protonmail (PM) into the hub but his would be insecure for PM so it would be at best a glorified notification that when clicked it opens up the PM app. the 2nd would be that PM would have to design bridge to work with third party email clients like the hub within androids/ios.

I would accept either. Bridge working in android would just be another process running in the background so I think I would prefer hub support without bridge and do the emailing with in the native app. The native app can be a pain but it is built with layers of security for a reason and if you need that security you probably don't want it so easily accessible. It would however be nice to integrate fingerprint scanning into the hub to allow extra security for accounts you choose to need it.
    03-10-18 09:10 PM