I think everyone definition of a heavy user is different. I am a "Heavy User" .

10 hours is not an issue https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0a3934ebc2.jpg
    07-10-17 10:15 PM
    Wow, your screen was on for 2 hours straight? That is definitely heavy use haha
    07-10-17 10:19 PM
    Nope! The fact that I get 10 on this battery is awesome
    Waiting for a response from donnation.
    07-10-17 10:22 PM
    Wow, your screen was on for 2 hours straight? That is definitely heavy use haha
    Ya , I have a problem
    07-10-17 10:24 PM
    Ya , I have a problem
    They don't make adult videos that last 2 hours....
    Carjackd and jamesharmeling like this.
    07-10-17 10:33 PM
    They don't make adult videos that last 2 hours....
    You're on the wrong website
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-10-17 10:35 PM
    You're on the wrong website
    Oops. Sorry about that!
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-10-17 10:48 PM
    What an incredible device #KEYone is! I am going also charging every other day! It's an adjustment not tapping to worry about charging..looking for charger..and looking at levels...now just relax sit back and enjoy the awesome #KEYone ! love it!!
    07-11-17 08:32 AM
    Well after unplugging my KEYone at 6am here's a screenshot of my battery use. It's been 14 hours off charge, 5 1/2 hours of SOT and I'm still at 49%. That's like having the phone in my hand for an 8 hour work day and never having the screen go dark and then I'd still have a couple of hours of SOT after work!

Did texting, Facebook, BBM, took about 10 photos, played about 3 hours of light gaming (spot the difference and cribbage), had a 5 minute video call, transferred a file to a friend. Now sitting in the Gaze-Bo and just asked my wife if she wants my power bank...
    While the battery is great, the hours to dead is really just a best guess. As the battery drains the drop get much faster.
    07-11-17 06:27 PM
    While the battery is great, the hours to dead is really just a best guess. As the battery drains the drop get much faster.
    I disagree, the battery level remaining is clearly based upon current/recent usage.
    07-11-17 06:45 PM
    I disagree, the battery level remaining is clearly based upon current/recent usage.
    While you would think that the answer is no. As the battery discharges the ratio changes. So the snap shot it just that a snap shot at that exact moment in time. It can change very rapidly.
    07-11-17 06:59 PM
    While you would think that the answer is no. As the battery discharges the ratio changes. So the snap shot it just that a snap shot at that exact moment in time. It can change very rapidly.
    That is exactly what I was saying. Thanks for agreeing.
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-11-17 07:14 PM
    That is exactly what I was saying. Thanks for agreeing.
    LOL.......that gets a woof!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-11-17 08:10 PM
    Waiting for a response from donnation.
    Oh sorry. Yes I can get that on the iPhone 7Plus. It will last all day, and need juice by around 8pm if I'm on the phone all day. Same as K1.
    07-11-17 08:43 PM
    Do you guys have your location services on battery saving or do you have it completely off?
    07-11-17 09:20 PM
    "Can You Deplete The Battery in 10 Hours?"

HA! On my Priv I can deplete it in 2 hours. BEAT THAT!!!!
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-11-17 11:56 PM
    Do you guys have your location services on battery saving or do you have it completely off?
    Personally, I keep my Location off until needed. Bluetooth and Wifi stay off as well and only come on when needed.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-12-17 03:32 AM
    Where's the proof of the screen on time??
    On screen time and look at my battery percentage!! Enough said!!
    Attached Thumbnails Can You Deplete The Battery in 10 Hours?-38407.jpg  
    07-21-17 05:12 PM
    On screen time and look at my battery percentage!! Enough said!!
    Yeah, I'm not believing you have 5 plus hours of on screen time with 85% battery power left. Not possible with any phone.
    07-21-17 11:18 PM
    Two phones I was able to get about 12 hours OST; Moto Z Play and BlackBerry KEYone. both with 625.
    Turn brightness all the way down (adaptive off), disable BlackBerry hub, run one lite application at a time (not youtube) but usually I just text and I can get insane battery life!!

Now if you have your brightness up, playing youtube and BlackBerry Hub is syncing 4 emails, running bbm, whatsapp, linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, yeah you won't get but maybe 8 hours OST. It's all about how hard the processor is working. simple!!
    07-21-17 11:31 PM
    Yeah, I'm not believing you have 5 plus hours of on screen time with 85% battery power left. Not possible with any phone.
    Two phones I was able to get about 12 hours OST; Moto Z Play and BlackBerry KEYone. both with 625.
    Turn brightness all the way down (adaptive off), disable BlackBerry hub, run one lite application at a time (not youtube) but usually I just text and I can get insane battery life!!

Now if you have your brightness up, playing youtube and BlackBerry Hub is syncing 4 emails, running bbm, whatsapp, linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, yeah you won't get but maybe 8 hours OST. It's all about how hard the processor is working. simple!![/QUOTE]
    07-21-17 11:33 PM

Now if you have your brightness up, playing youtube and BlackBerry Hub is syncing 4 emails, running bbm, whatsapp, linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, yeah you won't get but maybe 8 hours OST. It's all about how hard the processor is working. simple!!
    [/QUOTE]

With the way you are using your phone, all you need is a feature phone like the Nokia 3310.

****Berry
    07-22-17 02:43 AM
    Oh sorry. Yes I can get that on the iPhone 7Plus. It will last all day, and need juice by around 8pm if I'm on the phone all day. Same as K1.
    Hey Donnation ... I'm currently on a 7plus and I think the battery live is really good, especially stand-by time. In your personal use, you think the K1 is on par with the 7plus?

Are there any situations where you see the K1 being better? Stand-by time, SOT, etc.

Can anyone give any comparisons to how battery life stacks up to say the Passport?

Looking to get a K1 once the new stock hits Amazon.
    07-22-17 05:50 AM
    Hey Donnation ... I'm currently on a 7plus and I think the battery live is really good, especially stand-by time. In your personal use, you think the K1 is on par with the 7plus?

Are there any situations where you see the K1 being better? Stand-by time, SOT, etc.

Can anyone give any comparisons to how battery life stacks up to say the Passport?

Looking to get a K1 once the new stock hits Amazon.
    Yes, the battery is as good if not slightly better than the 7 Plus.
    07-22-17 07:03 AM
    OK. Here you go, 2 1/2 hours later
    This is brilliant! I hope the KEYTwo will keep the large battery, and upgrade the SoC to something high end.
    07-22-17 08:46 AM
95 1234