Well, that means, at least for me, 2 years from last sold piece of KeyOne! And those times did not come yet. Mine has warranty till April 2020 and last official security patch is from April 2019.

This company is not fullfilling their promises. They even lie on device box, where "OS: latest Android" is written. Now they are 2 Android versions behind.
    If they don´t have money for their own developers, they should donate some money to any of xda developers forums OS developer crew (e.g. 100 000 USD + few devices for developers) and there will be always latest OS with updates following Google updates within few days (not weeks/months like we have seen by BlackBerry).
    that isnt how any of what you said works. You bought the wrong phone if you want to have the absolute latest OS and support from XDA
    09-13-19 08:57 AM
    Well, that means, at least for me, 2 years from last sold piece of KeyOne! And those times did not come yet. Mine has warranty till April 2020 and last official security patch is from April 2019.

This company is not fullfilling their promises. They even lie on device box, where "OS: latest Android" is written. Now they are 2 Android versions behind.
    If they don´t have money for their own developers, they should donate some money to any of xda developers forums OS developer crew (e.g. 100 000 USD + few devices for developers) and there will be always latest OS with updates following Google updates within few days (not weeks/months like we have seen by BlackBerry).
    Are you being serious? If so, your thought doesn’t make sense for BlackBerry Hardware or BlackBerry Software ever.
    09-13-19 09:02 AM
    Still waiting on a Pie port for my rooted Kindle Fire 1st Gen tablet from them. They've let me down...
    09-13-19 09:16 AM
    Apparently, TCL took a page from the BlackBerry "Playbook" to develop their customer support model. 😉
    09-13-19 09:33 AM
    Well, I bought BB only due to HW keyboard.

Before KeyOne, I had Q5 an Classic from BlacbBerry. I liked their BBOS 10 and was not very happy when moved to Android. BUT, BlackBerry as company, was promising on that time, that they will finally have normal support with regular patches.

The same hardware as was in my KeyOne BE (which I have bought for 450,- € on Amazon, in my country it was for 699,- on that time) was sold for about 250,- € by Xiaomi (Mi A2 Lite, in my country) which is in Android One program....

So, do you see the difference? Almost 3x cheaper phone has greater support, than our KeyOne. I can accept price about 200,- € more for hw keyboard, but I can not accept lack of support for such high price.

If you are satisfied with BB support, than OK, but I am disappointed.
    09-13-19 10:24 AM

Before KeyOne, I had Q5 an Classic from BlacbBerry. I liked their BBOS 10 and was not very happy when moved to Android. BUT, BlackBerry as company, was promising on that time, that they will finally have normal support with regular patches.

The same hardware as was in my KeyOne BE (which I have bought for 450,- € on Amazon, in my country it was for 699,- on that time) was sold for about 250,- € by Xiaomi (Mi A2 Lite, in my country) which is in Android One program....

So, do you see the difference? Almost 3x cheaper phone has greater support, than our KeyOne. I can accept price about 200,- € more for hw keyboard, but I can not accept lack of support for such high price.

No one said anything about satisfied or not - only that they delivered 24 months as promised.
    09-13-19 10:27 AM
    Apparently, TCL took a page from the BlackBerry "Playbook" to develop their customer support model. ������
    Couple of people have recently bought new PlayBooks, and found the can't even activate them anymore.
    09-13-19 02:46 PM
    Couple of people have recently bought new PlayBooks, and found the can't even activate them anymore.
    You may be stretching the definition of "new" beyond recognition. I'd say "new old stock" is more accurate for a product that's been discontinued for almost half a a decade and EOL for years.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-13-19 02:51 PM

I doubt anyone is satisfied... just many understand this was always a gamble. In the end they got the KEYone and the KEY2(s).... they fell it's better than if BlackBerry had gone away back in 2016.
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    09-13-19 02:53 PM

KEYone gave 24 months as promised as per industry standards from device introduction. We got what customers paid for.
    09-13-19 02:54 PM
    All is not lost! From personal experience, I know they also make a great paperweight or doorstop.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-13-19 03:14 PM
    In shenzhen, i find this not for sale key2 in the market

when boot up,it show: boot loader is unlocked
    but i can' t find any REC can flash in the key2
    So be it,unlocked key2 not help for us
    Attached Thumbnails Can we ask BlackBerry to unlock bootloader?-mmexport1599744908885.jpg   Can we ask BlackBerry to unlock bootloader?-mmexport1599744895398.jpg  
    09-10-20 08:46 AM
    In shenzhen, i find this not for sale key2 in the market

when boot up,it show: boot loader is unlocked
    but i can' t find any REC can flash in the key2
    So be it,unlocked key2 not help for us
    Yeah those "not for sale" devices might not be locked.... but that doesn't help anyone with a production model. It is a great find for you, if you can find a ROM that will work with the hardware.

You could sell that phone for a small fortune.... other than the whole "not for sales" thing.
    killangel likes this.
    09-10-20 11:53 AM
    Yeah those "not for sale" devices might not be locked.... but that doesn't help anyone with a production model. It is a great find for you, if you can find a ROM that will work with the hardware.

You could sell that phone for a small fortune.... other than the whole "not for sales" thing.
    I will keep it forever,LOL

shenzhen,china is very especially market.

i find unroll bb10 models like blackberry z5 and blackberry z10 which install android 5.1
    Attached Thumbnails Can we ask BlackBerry to unlock bootloader?-mmexport1599758156517.jpg   Can we ask BlackBerry to unlock bootloader?-mmexport1599757862619.jpg   Can we ask BlackBerry to unlock bootloader?-mmexport1599757896969.jpg  
    09-10-20 12:19 PM
    I will keep it forever,LOL

shenzhen,china is very especially market.

i find unroll bb10 models like blackberry z5 and blackberry z10 which install android 5.1
    Yeah but these are most likely FAKE BlackBerries, along with that Key2. Android has been put on these devices and it's well known that they are not from actual BB production.
    09-10-20 12:20 PM
40 12