Hello, I have been putting off updating my OS and hub+ services because I don't want to lose the ability to see sent SMS messages in my hub. I heard you can revert back to an older hub+ services after doing the OS and security updates, but can someone walk me through it? Which apps do I need to revert besides hub+ services and which is the latest version where that still works and where can I get the APK? Also would updating the SMS app also force this change? I have refrained from any updates of Yaata as well since I remember reading one of the update notes mention google security changes...

Thanks! :-)
    07-23-19 11:49 PM
    Results vary, but this is one of the better walk through. https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13408342
    slagman5 likes this.
    07-24-19 11:23 AM
    Results vary, but this is one of the better walk through. https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13408342
    I wonder if that's only for non-BB devices using hub+ services though...
    07-25-19 06:37 AM
    I just uninstalled like this

... backup notes, uninstall hub, hub services, notes, calendar, tasks... Original will install each time... go to Google play and uncheck automatic updates for each of those apps... all will work again

**added: device search needs to be rolled back to August 2018 version on AppMirror... and don't forget to uncheck auto-update for that on GooglePlay too...

Easiest is just to roll all back to stock, and no searching for replacements needed, I just left it like that...

You will see to re-install your email accounts in Hub and it will get everything back... automatically imports contacts and calendar from Google, other users might need to import that...

one additional thought... playstore will likely update to the new hub & hub+services crippled ...you will need to shut off updates in playstore for hub+, hub+services, tasks, calendar, notes, contacts so you can still get text messages and phone calls in the hub...
    07-25-19 07:06 AM