Parrot.

Posted via CB10
    Parrot costs like 20$ for a lifetime (whatever that means) - did you buy it or a monthly subscription and did you use the call recorder?
    11-11-17 09:23 AM
    After tons of research and trial-and-error when looking for a good call recorder for my PRIV, I found and was using ACR, which I was quite pleased with -- but which I can't seem to get to work at all on the KEYone (I tried setting it to BB Android 7 and to Android 7.1.1, and I just updated ACR, but it always says it can't record the call).

Can I get a recommendation on a good, stable call recorder that people have had good success with on the KEYone?

I need it to be able to record:
    - both sides OR just my side, depending on the setting I preset
    - phone or BT or speaker even if I change them during a call
    - ideally on the fly with an on-screen button rather than all
    - and/or ideally with a prompt to save or not after the call

Thanks!
    ACR works great and BLAIZE also reco this app. It doesnt take up alot of memory either.
    11-11-17 09:57 AM
    Parrot costs like 20$ for a lifetime (whatever that means) - did you buy it or a monthly subscription and did you use the call recorder?
    I haven't bought it. I use the free version. The free version works as expected and the UI is awesome. The paid version should be worth it, if you are willing to spend that much for an app IMO.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 09:56 PM
    I am having problem with "ACR unable to record this call" with all incoming and outgoing calls no matter what settings I set it to.. Can anyone share the settings?
    11-11-17 09:58 PM
    Automatic Call Recorder by Appliqato also has good reviewes and a first test seems pretty good
    FF22 likes this.
    11-12-17 02:02 PM
    I haven't bought it. I use the free version. The free version works as expected and the UI is awesome. The paid version should be worth it, if you are willing to spend that much for an app IMO.

Posted via CB10
    Well the free version doesn’t allow phone call recording - and parrot has also on BBWORLD very good reviews, but not as a call recording app at all

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 02:35 PM
    I am having problem with "ACR unable to record this call" with all incoming and outgoing calls no matter what settings I set it to.. Can anyone share the settings?
    Can someone recommend a good call recorder for the KEYone?-2017-11-12_235101.jpg

https://bitbucket.org/copluk/acr/issues/1224
    11-12-17 04:52 PM
    Try Automatic Call Recorder, i wonder if you get the same error?

http://market.android.com/details?id...r.callrecorder

Works pretty good on my KEYᴼᴺᴱ and I am considering to buy pro version, even it's like 7 bucks
    11-13-17 09:46 AM
    http://market.android.com/...
    On what ancient stone table did you find that link? "Android Market" has been renamed to "Play Store" (and all links changed) like 5 years ago.
    11-13-17 09:50 AM
    On what ancient stone table did you find that link? "Android Market" has been renamed to "Play Store" (and all links changed) like 5 years ago.
    But it works

Just within the app... To answer your question (share app)
    11-13-17 10:10 AM
    I did posted a review few days back and the dev replied the same.. I followed the steps, same thing..

He also said to use the source from mic (speakerphone).. Urghhh!
    11-13-17 03:52 PM
36 12