...and when speaker is off I cant hear person on the other side and they cant hear me.

Its not mute button, not Bluetooth

BB Keyone Silver, Android 7.1.1

It is still under warranty, is there anything I should try before i do factory reset
    04-18-18 05:08 AM
    ...and when speaker is off I cant hear person on the other side and they cant hear me.

It is still under warranty, is there anything I should try before i do factory reset
    Since I've not had the problem, I'm not sure of the details. But some folks who had had speaker issues have UNinstalled or deleted "Push-to-talk" applications and that fixed their issue. Again, I'm not familiar with the issue or with "push to talk" so don't know if this might be your issue.

Good luck.

But you can also REBOOT using the 32+ second reboot. Press the Power Button and HOLD it for 32+ seconds. Ignore the screen and any vibrations or sounds.

Do a normal press and hold of your phone's power button until Android prompts you to turn off your phone

Next, hold the Power off menu prompt/option (the actual line of text) for a few seconds until your phone asks you to confirm that you want to enter safe mode.

Use this option sparingly as it can reset your home screen and app icon layout - erasing icons and widgets (they remain available in the app drawer).
    04-18-18 09:06 AM

I had the same issue not too long ago. Factory reset did the trick. Has to be a software bug of some sort.
    04-18-18 10:06 AM