To prior version?
    03-11-19 10:34 AM
    To prior version?
    This would impact 2 apps: HUB + Services and HUB. I have my doubts it's possible... maybe via APK mirror?
    03-11-19 10:42 AM
    To prior version?
    Yes, you can........somewhere here on CB there are mentions of rolling back by finding the older version on ApkMirror or ApkPure as Rico4you has mentioned. There would, of course, be security concerns or possibly other consequences with regards to no further updates.

eg. https://apkpure.co/blackberry-services/

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackb...54792-release/
    03-11-19 12:09 PM
    Questions:

1. Just the Hub+ or must I get the services too?

2. Do I first uninstall (assuming it reverts to factory) since I am on a KEYᵒⁿᵉ... ??
    03-11-19 01:55 PM
    didn't work... downloaded hub+ services and hub from apkmirror and uninstalled both first back to factory and put on the 3
    2 February updates and no dice...
    03-11-19 02:10 PM
    didn't work... downloaded hub+ services and hub from apkmirror and uninstalled both first back to factory and put on the 3
    2 February updates and no dice...
    Don't really know but ask these guys how they did it: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...06/index2.html
    03-11-19 02:22 PM
    I just undid what I did before and downloaded the December hub and hub+services and it worked
    03-11-19 02:45 PM
    notes and tasks lost data... I will now abandon notes and use keep to which all my notes are backed up... I don't use tasks preferring to put them on the calendar, so

calendar is all there...

email accounts needed to be added in again

the regular hub is back with texts and calls... only annoyance is to have to cancel updates every time google goes up for update all command...

I am so pleased with this development

Blackberry should be ashamed, but alas that reaction is foreign to them for all their existence afaik
    03-11-19 03:21 PM
    As for PRIV I've downgraded the hub&services the same way but I had to downgrade contacts on KEYᵒⁿᵉ but on Priv the new contacts app works fine... what's to understand here?
    03-11-19 05:41 PM
    So, have I escaped a bullet by being out of touch with updates and not noticing the HUB crap until yesterday and deciding I needed to read what it's about.

I see a certain level of dissatisfaction with the new modest tweaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-11-19 11:26 PM
    So, have I escaped a bullet by being out of touch with updates and not noticing the HUB crap until yesterday and deciding I needed to read what it's about.

I see a certain level of dissatisfaction with the new modest tweaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I actually really like it. You can see more in the OS/Hub+ forum
    03-11-19 11:57 PM
    New HUB works perfectly fine. It has moved many functional abilities to the lower portion of the screen. Very helpful and ergonomically pleasing. I have zero issue with the update(s). Why would you try and or revert back? If you updated you already lost old texts and call hx any new had to have started to populate.
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-12-19 12:17 AM