Just got the KeyONE. Love it. However, the charging block is not working, so I took the cable that came with the KeyONE and plugged it into an iphone charging block and then plugged it into the wall. Seems to be charging fine, but worried that it could damage the phone. Am I just being paranoid? Is it ok to do this?
    11-23-17 08:26 AM
    Just got the KeyONE. Love it. However, the charging block is not working, so I took the cable that came with the KeyONE and plugged it into an iphone charging block and then plugged it into the wall. Seems to be charging fine, but worried that it could damage the phone. Am I just being paranoid? Is it ok to do this?
    It should be okay. The phone generally regulates the power it takes from a charger. But others are probably more technically familiar with such matters.
    11-23-17 08:44 AM
    It should be okay. The phone generally regulates the power it takes from a charger. But others are probably more technically familiar with such matters.
    11-23-17 08:45 AM
    Shouldn't be an issue. People buy aftermarket products to charge their phones with all the time.

JB
    FF22 likes this.
    11-23-17 08:52 AM
    There's no issue. The standard Apple charging block puts out less that the BlackBerry block. It will just charge a little slower.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-23-17 10:22 AM
    I use the 29w charger for my iPad and it works great. Speedy recharges.
    11-23-17 06:06 PM
    thanks all!!
    11-23-17 06:49 PM
    Should be fine. No offense.
    11-23-17 07:00 PM