Can I turn off or disable the split screen option on my Blackberry Keyone?
    09-28-17 11:58 AM
    It takes a few steps to engage it so not sure if you mean you want it turned off because you are using it now and can't get out of it or just want it turned off in general? There really isn't an accidental way to engage it or at least very difficult.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-28-17 12:40 PM
    It is currently kicking in when I do a long press on the square button above the keyboard. I'm trying to avoid long presses but every now and again I'll open by mistake.
    Just wondering if I could disable the long press on that key, or just switch off the split screen option as I don't use it. Thanks.
    09-29-17 05:51 AM
    I completely forgot this feature existed. It only comes on when you long-press the square while in an app.

I poked around but can't find a way to disable it. There's a "Recents" setting in the Display settings that changes how the recent apps are displayed when you press the square (as a rolodex, grid, or weird "masonry" setting) but no option to turn off the split screen feature.

Perhaps there is a third-party launcher which has a feature to disable it, or maybe it is buried in some dev menu or something.
    09-29-17 10:29 AM
    You could use Button Mapper to disable the long press of the square button. Keep the 'single' tap on default en change the 'long press' to No action.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ar2.homebutton

You can do a lot more with it, like assiging apps and actions to buttons (volume buttons) or customized buttons, but this should do the trick!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-29-17 11:23 AM