I just got a new keyone … however my favorite app from my bbq10 called "remember" I cant find or know how to get .! or if the keyone can support asimilar app. plz let me know.!
    01-25-20 12:31 PM
    I just got a new keyone … however my favorite app from my bbq10 called "remember" I cant find or know how to get .! or if the keyone can support asimilar app. plz let me know.!
    BBQ mmmmmmm
    01-25-20 04:07 PM
    I also like the remember app for BB10. However I have also been using Evernote which satisfies my needs.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    01-25-20 04:22 PM
    No but it has Notes and Tasks as different and separate apps.
    01-25-20 04:46 PM
    No but it has Notes and Tasks as different and separate apps.
    Which are basically useless unless you have an exchange account.
    01-25-20 07:33 PM
    There was another one called Reminder Now. It had location based reminders also which was awesome. Since it can't be found anymore I had to get GeoToolBox for location reminders. Actually has more features and works well

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    01-25-20 07:46 PM
    I use Tasks and Notes on all my phones. It's very similar to the BB10 one. Can I get the BB10 Remember app on my KEYone?-screenshot_20200126_140122_com.android.vending.jpeg
    01-26-20 07:03 AM
    Which are basically useless unless you have an exchange account.
    Well, for people that primarily just use their phones, they can be useful. I don't like how the Notes are no longer an icon in Microsoft 365 and outlook.com though.
    01-26-20 07:26 AM
    OneNote from Microsoft is the best notes application... Google has a 'keep notes' application if you don't have or don't want to create a Microsoft account... Beauty with OneNote is it works on all devices Windows 10, Mac OS, Android and iOS and the application is free...
    01-26-20 07:39 AM
    OneNote from Microsoft is the best notes application... Google has a 'keep notes' application if you don't have or don't want to create a Microsoft account... Beauty with OneNote is it works on all devices Windows 10, Mac OS, Android and iOS and the application is free...
    As does/is Googe Keep.
    01-26-20 09:09 AM
    As does/is Googe Keep.
    True, but Google keep is not so fully featured, would do for most people though...
    01-26-20 10:58 AM
    I "Remember" : another reason why I can't leave BB10....and the folders, oh the folders. Was totally Shocked (but not surprised) that BlackBerry app didn't get to Android the way it is in 10 (or better). Someone should be taken to TASK if BB10 never revives again. I'm attached,Set the ALARM, make a Voice Note, Don't just stare, why don't you just take a picture? Share it. It's Overdue...remind me again? Imagine all the more so, what it would be like today if it was still being enhanced.
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    01-26-20 11:22 PM
    Imagine all the more so, what it would be like today if it was still being enhanced.
    @conite I think this is your queue? Time to add your 10% of pessimism.

01-27-20 07:37 AM
    @conite I think this is your queue? Time to add your 10% of pessimism.

Business case aside, it would be very interesting indeed to see how BB10 could have developed had they kept going full-tilt after 2014.
    01-27-20 07:51 AM
    Business case aside, it would be very interesting indeed to see how BB10 could have developed had they kept going full-tilt after 2014.
    :O
    What is going on here!?!? Where am I? Who am I? What is I?

01-27-20 08:04 AM
    The fact that Blackberry did not develop this app for Android has been the biggest disappointment for me.
    01-27-20 08:41 AM
    :O
    What is going on here!?!? Where am I? Who am I? What is I?

In other words, if BlackBerry had Microsoft cash flow, would it have mattered. Probably not since Microsoft could have purchased BlackBerry for spare change in Bill Gates sofa cushions in the guest quarters.
    01-27-20 09:27 AM
    In other words, if BlackBerry had Microsoft cash flow, would it have mattered. Probably not since Microsoft could have purchased BlackBerry for spare change in Bill Gates sofa cushions in the guest quarters.
    Oh ok. Phew! Everything is back to normal now. All nine realms have Dispersed to their proper origins. I knew there would be a side note from someone to turn down the lights. I'm starting to rely on your wisdom more and more Chucky

i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    01-27-20 09:37 AM
    The fact that Blackberry did not develop this app for Android has been the biggest disappointment for me.
    They are just separate apps.
    01-27-20 01:17 PM
    Well, for people that primarily just use their phones, they can be useful. I don't like how the Notes are no longer an icon in Microsoft 365 and outlook.com though.
    Microsoft tried to deprecate Outlook notes years ago. They wanted people to use OneNote instead. They didn't remove the notes functionality from Exchange Server but they removed it from the default Outlook interface.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    01-27-20 01:31 PM
    They are just separate apps.
    You obviously don't have a clue as to what the Remember app can do.
    01-27-20 02:07 PM
    You obviously don't have a clue as to what the Remember app can do.
    I have used both iterations for years. They are just two apps combined in BB10 and separated in Android.
    01-27-20 02:34 PM
    Microsoft tried to deprecate Outlook notes years ago. They wanted people to use OneNote instead. They didn't remove the notes functionality from Exchange Server but they removed it from the default Outlook interface.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    Yes they are still hiding in there.
    01-27-20 02:35 PM
    Those that say 'they are there it's just split across tasks and notes now' perhaps missed what was (at least in my opinion) the most powerful single feature of the Remember app in BB10. In the BB10 hub if you flagged an email and then went in to the Remember app it showed up in the Flagged Emails list. You then selected those items and it had the email come up. In terms of productivity I found it pretty life-changing. You cull your inbox in the morning, flag what you need done, then jump in to the Flagged Emails list and there's your to-do list. I can't seem to find that functionality in Tasks or Notes. or anywhere else for that matter. I would be delighted to be proven wrong and be shown where this functionality is hiding. Or another app that does it but really the fact it was all integrated made a very big difference.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    02-01-20 03:40 PM
    Those that say 'they are there it's just split across tasks and notes now' perhaps missed what was (at least in my opinion) the most powerful single feature of the Remember app in BB10. In the BB10 hub if you flagged an email and then went in to the Remember app it showed up in the Flagged Emails list. You then selected those items and it had the email come up. In terms of productivity I found it pretty life-changing. You cull your inbox in the morning, flag what you need done, then jump in to the Flagged Emails list and there's your to-do list. I can't seem to find that functionality in Tasks or Notes. or anywhere else for that matter. I would be delighted to be proven wrong and be shown where this functionality is hiding. Or another app that does it but really the fact it was all integrated made a very big difference.
    Why don't you just flag your emails in the HUB with a swipe gesture, and set pinch to show flagged?
    02-01-20 03:52 PM
33 12