I really like the splitscreen function on my Android right now (I use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and am more productive being able to have two screens accessible) and am curious if the small real estate of the screen still works well and how the keyboard involved works with it. actually looks really good on the youtube videos. Any thoughts on if it's something those of you with Keyone in hand feel it a feature you'll be using? Thanks ahead for any comments.
    05-17-17 09:50 PM
    Well, one cool thing while in split screen mode, is you can use the keyboard to scroll the active screen. So even your thumb will not interfere with the window while scrolling. This works in full screen mode too of course, but it's even more useful while in split screen mode. Of course right now some complain that the scrolling is a bit choppy, hopefully they fix that in a future software update.
    05-17-17 10:02 PM
    slagman5. sweet. seems like a reasonable software adjustment in the future. the idea of not having to touch the screen is very promising.
    05-17-17 10:07 PM
    Actually I don't own a KEYone yet but IMHO, the split screen functionality is better served by a physical keyboard device especially when using the functionality isn't just media consumption but something that involves text input or off screen navigation. Just imagine text chatting in one app, on an only touch device, bringing out the soft keyboard to start chatting would either resize the split sections or completely hide the other app but with the KEYone I would assume everything would stay as is.
    05-18-17 10:18 AM
    Question which Android phone do you happen to have, as you're productive with a keyboard and mouse attachment? Care to post a picture of this set up with split-screen mode activated? Please and thank you!
    05-18-17 01:45 PM
    Actually I don't own a KEYone yet but IMHO, the split screen functionality is better served by a physical keyboard device especially when using the functionality isn't just media consumption but something that involves text input or off screen navigation. Just imagine text chatting in one app, on an only touch device, bringing out the soft keyboard to start chatting would either resize the split sections or completely hide the other app but with the KEYone I would assume everything would stay as is.
    Yep, that too, while typing, using split screen with a vkb would hide most of the content on the screen to accommodate the vkb while with the pkb nothing changes while typing or not.
    05-19-17 09:45 AM