I need a straight up ansr...Please don't comment if your K1 has no SD unmounting problem to begin with....

Anyways , my phone has been plagued by the infamous SD unmounting unexpectedly bug that has been affecting several other users as well. Now I have the BBB100-2 , thus I did not receive the June update yet. However, those of you who are lucky, can you please let me know if this update fix the bug for you? Appreciated
    06-17-17 11:37 AM
    I received the AAL964 update on last Monday and I have not experienced the SD unmounting error since. I had seen the error 3 times in a week prior to the update so it might me fixed.
    06-17-17 11:45 AM
    I received the AAL964 update on last Monday and I have not experienced the SD unmounting error since. I had seen the error 3 times in a week prior to the update so it might me fixed.
    Oh my god, that's good news ! Thank you !

Also one quick question. Is your SD card working perfectly after the update ? Or only the warning sign is removed ? I was hoping for a real fix instead of s warning bypass
    06-17-17 12:39 PM
    I need a straight up ansr...Please don't comment if your K1 has no SD unmounting problem to begin with....

Anyways , my phone has been plagued by the infamous SD unmounting unexpectedly bug that has been affecting several other users as well. Now I have the BBB100-2 , thus I did not receive the June update yet. However, those of you who are lucky, can you please let me know if this update fix the bug for you? Appreciated
    I don't have that bug and I'm still on the April Security Patch OS that came with the Phone. I am using a Samsung 128GB SD Card if that matters
    06-17-17 01:14 PM
    I am using a 200gb SanDisk that I moved straight from my Passport with no formatting. I didn't have any issues on the KEYone other than the error message which I just cleared away.
    06-17-17 05:13 PM
    I have the June update and I still have the SD card unmounting issue.
    06-18-17 05:27 PM