I meant a weather app that has configurable sources, like this:
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b7d6e27e45.jpg
    Caution with this Chronus app, I just bought it with the sole intention of using Weather Underground as the source but when I click on WU in the settings, I keep getting a pop up message saying I have to input an API Key??? I'm not a developer, what the?? So now I have to run after the developer for a refund
    07-13-17 10:36 AM
    Caution with this Chronus app, I just bought it with the sole intention of using Weather Underground as the source but when I click on WU in the settings, I keep getting a pop up message saying I have to input an API Key??? I'm not a developer, what the?? So now I have to run after the developer for a refund
    A WU API key is free for basic use, which should cover the needs of a weather widget.

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/pricing.html
    07-13-17 10:54 AM
    Digital Clock Xperia has weather in their widget and also can select from multiple sources, and yes, there are some, like weather underground, where you'll need to get an API key, which as thurask has pointed out is free. I've already done it and using weather underground as the source for mine...
    07-13-17 10:59 AM
    A WU API key is free for basic use, which should cover the needs of a weather widget.

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/pricing.html
    why should you have to go through all that just to use it as it was avertised. It states that if you buy the Pro version you can select Weather Underground as a weather source, which I did. I have many other apps that give various weather sources and WU is one of them. I have never had to apply for an API Key to use it.
    07-13-17 11:02 AM
    why should you have to go through all that just to use it as it was avertised. It states that if you buy the Pro version you can select Weather Underground as a weather source, which I did. I have many other apps that give various weather sources and WU is one of them. I have never had to apply for an API Key to use it.
    Ok, so go after the developer for a refund...
    07-13-17 12:54 PM
    Ok, so go after the developer for a refund...
    I already got it, thank you
    07-13-17 12:59 PM
    This is my home screen right now on my KeyOne! I really liked it, since minimalistic and functional. Zooper widget designed by myself.

Let me know if you want me to share it.

Can anyone identify this minimalistic weather widget?-smcal.jpg
    07-18-17 07:56 PM
    This is a widget (one of the three) from the best weather app I've ever used (and I was using eight of them, no joke, at one time). Called "dark sky"
    Attached Thumbnails Can anyone identify this minimalistic weather widget?-18423.jpg  
    dollface likes this.
    07-18-17 08:36 PM
    This is a widget (one of the three) from the best weather app I've ever used (and I was using eight of them, no joke, at one time). Called "dark sky"
    Yes I agree. I had been using Weather Underground for years but just bought the Dark Sky app for my phone and am subscribing to use the Dark Sky API so I can use it in KWGT app as my weather source.
    JWW likes this.
    07-18-17 08:49 PM
    I just installed a ROM on an S7 I have and it came with OmniJaws which looks really close, so I thought of this thread and forgot to post sooner. Not sure if anyone suggested it yet but I like how minimal even the default is.
    07-18-17 09:06 PM
    Yes I agree. I had been using Weather Underground for years but just bought the Dark Sky app for my phone and am subscribing to use the Dark Sky API so I can use it in KWGT app as my weather source.
    I just looked it up and only seeing something called darksky.net viewer witha 3.5 rating. Is that it?
    07-18-17 11:37 PM
    I just looked it up and only seeing something called darksky.net viewer witha 3.5 rating. Is that it?
    In the play store it's just called Dark Sky - Hyperlocal Weather. And you can't buy it, there is a yearly subscription for $2.99. I used to buy a yearly subscription to Weather Underground for $1.99 a year, so it's only a dollar more per year.
    07-19-17 02:52 AM
37 12