Saw this pic online and I like the design but can't seem to find it in the play store. Any one know what they are using?

Can anyone identify this minimalistic weather widget?-dehjje0wsaypgbw.jpg
    07-12-17 06:35 AM
    I have today weather which has a ton of widgets and two of them look similar to that if not exactly the same. Check it out, it's free.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-12-17 06:43 AM
    Saw this pic online and I like the design but can't seem to find it in the play store. Any one know what they are using?
    I could be wrong, but it looks like a widget that comes with "Transparent clock and weather". It comes with many widgets, some with the clock, others with just the weather and different weather layouts (if I remember correctly). That picture looks like a widget from that app.
    07-12-17 06:57 AM
    Weather Underground app, widget + transparent background ?
    laketrout73 likes this.
    07-12-17 07:01 AM
    Thank for the suggestions guys! I think it's still a different app. In particular I want the weather forecast to just be an outline (no colour) type thing
    07-12-17 07:09 AM
    Thank for the suggestions guys! I think it's still a different app. In particular I want the weather forecast to just be an outline (no colour) type thing
    That's what I'm telling you. The Transparent clock and weather app has that widget.
    07-12-17 07:18 AM
    Weather Timeline
    anon(9803818) likes this.
    07-12-17 07:21 AM
    That's what I'm telling you. The Transparent clock and weather app has that widget.
    I tried it, I don't see the correct widget I'm after though...
    07-12-17 07:25 AM
    Weather Timeline
    Do you currently own it? 100% sure? I'm just asking because this one is a paid app? Thanks
    07-12-17 07:28 AM
    Do you currently own it? 100% sure? I'm just asking because this one is a paid app? Thanks
    There's a free version.

I still have the app on my Priv, which I use as a door stopper. Let me grab my Priv... I'll try to confirm. Brb.
    07-12-17 07:33 AM
    There's a free version.

I still have the app on my Priv, which I use as a door stopper. Let me grab my Priv... I'll try to confirm. Brb.
    Thanks man appreciate it! I actually don't even see the free version on the play store Lol (am I going crazy)
    07-12-17 07:45 AM

So... maybe it isn't it exactly... but it looks close. There are countless ways to configure the widget... color, location, hi/low, this/that, etc.... but I don't use it anymore.

Looks like they have too many days.

If you find the one in your original post, let me know.

Can anyone identify this minimalistic weather widget?-screenshot_20170712-094118.png
    07-12-17 07:46 AM
    So... maybe it isn't it exactly... but it looks close. There are countless ways to configure the widget... color, location, hi/low, this/that, etc.... but I don't use it anymore.

Looks like they have too many days.

If you find the one in your original post, let me know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170712-094118.png 
Views:	506 
Size:	357.3 KB 
ID:	426946
    Ohh that's strange how there's overlapping with the day and forecast image. Thanks anyway man! I'll just keep looking!
    ce71 likes this.
    07-12-17 07:48 AM
    Ohh that's strange how there's overlapping with the day and forecast image. Thanks anyway man! I'll just keep looking!
    It doesn't do that. I think he has it scrunched.
    07-12-17 09:20 AM
    eye in the sky - search on play store
    07-12-17 06:11 PM
    eye in the sky - search on play store
    Thanks! This one is probably the closest one yet. Wish it didn't have the refresh/settings button as part of the widget though
    07-12-17 07:18 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEhjje0WsAYpgBW.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	269.9 KB 
ID:	426944
    I don't want to hijack the thread--I am also interested in a minimalist weather widget. That is why i visited this thread. I have seen one before also and I think it is a Weather Channel widget, but not sure. I use photos I take for the wall paper and like to see as much of the photo as possible.

BUT I am also very interested in the case you have in the picture with the lanyard (handle). I would love to have something like that when I am out taking photos with my KEYone. Where are those available for purchase?
    07-13-17 02:00 AM
    Weather Bug?
    07-13-17 05:28 AM
    Hello,

I use "Geometric Weather", and it has a widget which with minimal icon style looks like to your screen capture.

Kr,
    Moo
    07-13-17 07:17 AM
    Beautiful Widgets has a couple very similar if not that exact one.
    But it's not a one button done, you have to pick the correct one, associate it with whatever weather app you are using, set the size, location, transparency and color, (or lack of), then turn off the clock that comes with it.
    Don't pick your weather app based on the widget, some are much better than others at actual weather. If you are in the SE US, go with AccuWeather, for East Central, Weather Underground does a better job.
    Pick your weather app based on what is most accurate in the area you are mostly in, then worry about appearances. Doesn't matter how cool the widget looks if the forecast is so so.
    07-13-17 07:25 AM
    But it's not a one button done, you have to pick the correct one, associate it with whatever weather app you are using, set the size, location, transparency and color, (or lack of), then turn off the clock that comes with it.
    Don't pick your weather app based on the widget, some are much better than others at actual weather. If you are in the SE US, go with AccuWeather, for East Central, Weather Underground does a better job.
    Pick your weather app based on what is most accurate in the area you are mostly in, then worry about appearances. Doesn't matter how cool the widget looks if the forecast is so so.
    I agree, I live in PA and always only use weather apps that have the option for Weather Underground as the source. Right now I am using Today Weather on play store, it is free but has a couple paid options, which I did, it is so very nice. It has an option for 5 different weather sources, Weather Underground as one of them. And the widget is really nice
    Attached Thumbnails Can anyone identify this minimalistic weather widget?-screenshot_20170713-090408.jpg  
    07-13-17 08:06 AM
    Or better yet, a weather app with multiple sources.

Chronus has good widgets but none as minimal as the one in the first post. This is as close as I can get the forecast (pro) widget:
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-13-17 08:15 AM
    Or better yet, a weather app with multiple sources.
    I'm confused, if you are using more than one source, source 'A' calls for rain on Tue, while source 'B' calls for sunny skies - which does the widget display?
    07-13-17 09:37 AM
    I'm confused, if you are using more than one source, source 'A' calls for rain on Tue, while source 'B' calls for sunny skies - which does the widget display?
    I meant a weather app that has configurable sources, like this:
    FF22 likes this.
    07-13-17 09:39 AM
    like this
    Definitely, I stated Beautiful Widgets had to be associated with the app one uses, so thought I had it covered.
    07-13-17 09:56 AM
37 12