06-29-17 09:53 AM
31 12
tools
    I don't know about an upgraded version. I have this one, which I've had for a year: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...source=sh/x/im. Works great in all respects except for this one issue, which my guess has more to do with the phone than the cellspot.
    06-09-17 11:19 AM
    @Bla1ze I thought I remember seeing one of your early screenshots of your KeyONE had a VoLTE icon. can you confirm either way? thanks
    06-09-17 12:14 PM
    @Bla1ze I thought I remember seeing one of your early screenshots of your KeyONE had a VoLTE icon. can you confirm either way? thanks
    No VoLTE icon, just enabled in the settings. The icon you're thinking of was the VoWiFi one.

Can Anyone Confirm VoLTE on T-Mobile-dsc00173.jpg
    06-09-17 03:06 PM
    I don't know about an upgraded version. I have this one, which I've had for a year: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...source=sh/x/im. Works great in all respects except for this one issue, which my guess has more to do with the phone than the cellspot.
    Ahhh, okay. My mistake then. I don't have that. I have the Wi-Fi Cellspot router and VoWiFi works like a charm now that I have tested it.
    Attached Thumbnails Can Anyone Confirm VoLTE on T-Mobile-1277.jpg  
    06-09-17 07:54 PM
    cool thanks
    06-11-17 01:46 PM
    Good morning True Believers! I had read that the KeyOne will not give vOLTE/HD voice while on the LTE Cell Spot (but does on Wifi calling) I got one of these new babies and sure enough it does not work on the mini-tower....though my Priv, Classic and other phones do. I was about to open a ticket at T-MO, as I figured it must be a setting in the mini-tower properties or something. Curiously while at work yesterday my phone wanted to do an update...I waited till I got home and did the update. It was not a full firmware update but for the sake of a better phrase a "mini update". After it finished my screen told me that I my phone was now on a new build number...not sure what the original was but it is now "AAL964". I didn't notice any changes to the phone until I tried to make a call through the LTE Cellspot...and eureka! It now has vOLTE/HD voice working through the mini-tower! The update fixed it! Now everything works flawlessly on this great new machine! Hope you all will be able to get this build update and enjoy the full awesomeness of the KeyOne!
    06-29-17 09:53 AM
31 12