Can anyone with the phone on T-Mobile confirm that it has or doesn't have VoLTE? Seeing on Reddit that it drops to 3G or calls fail.
    05-31-17 05:08 PM
    VoLTE and WiFi calling have always worked for me on my KEYone in AZ on T-Mobile.

Can Anyone Confirm VoLTE on T-Mobile-dsc00337.jpg
    Nels likes this.
    05-31-17 05:19 PM
    VoLTE and WiFi calling have always worked for me on my KEYone in AZ on T-Mobile.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll be able to test tomorrow when mine comes in. I'll relay this info over to Reddit.
    05-31-17 05:21 PM
    Mines on lte att. No volte here. Kinda blows :/
    05-31-17 05:40 PM
    There are very few areas that T-mobile with VoLTE can't be access.
    And with Band 12 you can take advantage of T-Mobile's extended Range 4G LTE

They are already advertizing 5G coming in the very near future.
    To track it down to how close to your home your range is you can see it on their main website.
    https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/4g...5Q9O2ITLC77991
    05-31-17 05:44 PM
    Just curious, did you change your device in the MyTmobile area of their site or do they maybe have a BB Priv still set as your device? Just wondering if there's anything that needs to happen with T-Mo's systems and provisioning.
    05-31-17 05:45 PM
    Just curious, did you change your device in the MyTmobile area of their site or do they maybe have a BB Priv still set as your device? Just wondering if there's anything that needs to happen with T-Mo's systems and provisioning.
    Never changed a thing but the last time I did, it was to set it to Priv and it's still set that way.
    HaTaX likes this.
    05-31-17 05:47 PM
    This is good news. Now I have to figure out why mine won't make VoLTE calls. Anyone who has it working...would you mind screenshotting your APN settings? I'm using the defaults, which should work...but maybe not?
    05-31-17 08:10 PM
    What happens if you use the DIGITS app instead?
    05-31-17 09:01 PM
    Actually the problem turned out to be my LTE Cellspot. As soon as I left the house I could make VoLTE calls. So...yeah.
    06-01-17 09:15 AM
    Can anyone with the phone on T-Mobile confirm that it has or doesn't have VoLTE? Seeing on Reddit that it drops to 3G or calls fail.
    I do not have my KeyOne yet and I am certainly not trying to be redundant, but on Amazon if you look at the Q&A section BBMobile (the manufacturer) says that WiFi calling is not supported on T-Mobile.

So just to make sure my expectations correctly other users are having no issues with VoLTE or WiFi calling? In advance thanks for the help.
    06-01-17 09:15 PM
    The traditional wifi calling enablement on T-Mobile is no longer necessary. It no longer requires a T-Mobile branded or sold phone. Any phone, tablet, or computer connected to the internet in some way can make calls on your T-Mobile line.

Download, install, and use the DIGITS app and call away.
    06-02-17 12:36 AM
    While it's true that digits will make calls on anything, for those of us who prefer to use the standard dialer, volte and WiFi wifi calling work fine with with one possible exception. Volte does not work on my LTE Cellspot.
    06-02-17 05:22 AM
    While it's true that digits will make calls on anything, for those of us who prefer to use the standard dialer, volte and WiFi wifi calling work fine
    But as you can see above in post #11 :

on Amazon if you look at the Q&A section BBMobile (the manufacturer) says that WiFi calling is not supported on T-Mobile.
    You say t-mo wifi calling works, TCL says it doesn't.
    06-02-17 06:20 AM
    Yep. It does work.
    06-02-17 06:22 AM
    Here is proof
    Nels likes this.
    06-02-17 06:28 AM
    Superb to know. And it's getting great reviews elsewhere, so I can't wait to fire mine up today.
    06-02-17 08:40 AM
    I have T-Mobile and was worried WiFi calling wouldn't work, so thanks for showing that it does!
    06-02-17 10:42 AM
    Here is proof
    Michael Saxon, my sincere appreciation for your response. I really appreciate it. Having worked in tech support I know wrong answers get communicated to customers at times. These pics clarify the issue clearly.
    06-02-17 11:29 AM
    Great info! Hope to get my KEYone soon.
    06-02-17 11:31 AM
    Slightly off topic, but for those of us who spend lots of time on conference calls...both the convenience button on the phone, and the button on the included headset become a mute switch while on a call. Samsung never figured that one out...
    06-02-17 11:57 AM
    Slightly off topic, but for those of us who spend lots of time on conference calls...both the convenience button on the phone, and the button on the included headset become a mute switch while on a call. Samsung never figured that one out...
    Awesome... glad to hear that about the convenience key. I was initially worried when they took away the middle volume/mute button.

 C L A S S I C
    06-02-17 12:34 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00337.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	420.2 KB 
ID:	424249
    This VoLTE on t-mobile that y'all speak of, is the network icon suppose to change from 4G LTE to something else? Or is this only suppose to happen on WiFi? Anyone can answerm
    06-09-17 09:37 AM
    Nope, the Icon won't change for VoLTE. It will change for WiFi Calling, you'll get a small icon that says "VoWiFi" (Voice over Wifi). Having used the the KeyONE a bit in various places, The VoLTE and VoWIFI work just fine. I am still unable to use VoLTE over my LTE Cellspot, but I'm finding that the phone simply drops to UMTS and uses the CellSpot that way...so I'm not worried about it anymore.
    Kwms likes this.
    06-09-17 09:48 AM
    Nope, the Icon won't change for VoLTE. It will change for WiFi Calling, you'll get a small icon that says "VoWiFi" (Voice over Wifi). Having used the the KeyONE a bit in various places, The VoLTE and VoWIFI work just fine. I am still unable to use VoLTE over my LTE Cellspot, but I'm finding that the phone simply drops to UMTS and uses the CellSpot that way...so I'm not worried about it anymore.
    Oh thanks for that. I feel like we have the same Cellspot. Tmo offers an upgraded one right?
    06-09-17 10:00 AM
31 12