Has anyone else noticed that when you use snapchat the camera quality is HORRIBLE. Is this happening with other people to or just mine? When I use the Keyone camera it is nice and looks great! But when I'm in snap chat, it's like I'm using a totally different camera. The quality is horrible and really pixelated. You basically can't take any good photos. Again when using the stock camera, the camera is great! But why when using snapchat is it so different? Anyone else with this issue?

Thanks guys!
    I'm new here so go easy on me haha
    07-12-17 02:45 AM
    I'm assuming you just came from an iPhone lol. I was wondering the something when switching to the Keyone. I also had realized all my friends using Android had bad quality images/videos as well. Here's an article explaining why:

https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-...hotos-0174597/

I usually double tap the power button to bring up the camera app to take a photo then load it into snapchat. Hope this helps!
    07-12-17 02:57 AM
    Same thing with my previous Samsung phones, the snapchat video camera quality looks like a VGA phone camera. only iPhones unfortunately give you the same quality of the actual camera in snap chat
    07-12-17 06:38 AM
    I'm assuming you just came from an iPhone lol. I was wondering the something when switching to the Keyone. I also had realized all my friends using Android had bad quality images/videos as well. Here's an article explaining why:

https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-...hotos-0174597/

I usually double tap the power button to bring up the camera app to take a photo then load it into snapchat. Hope this helps!
    Great info/link! Thanks
    07-12-17 07:09 AM
    Hmm, I wish that was it, but its not. I actually came from a OnePlus One and using snapchat on that android phone, the quality was amazing. I've tested other android phones too and none are this bad. Like said above, its like VGA quality. I know you said androids aren't as good as iPhone, but Ive never had a problem with snapchat on the OnePlus One, or Blackberry Priv, or Galaxy S7/S8.
    07-12-17 03:39 PM