any recommendations for a lens protector?

im not looking for one of those clear "film" stickers. i need a "ring" of some sort around the lens. something that protrudes.
    07-20-17 11:12 AM
    I would get a simple, thin TPU phone case. It'll offer the slight protrusion you want to protect the glass on the camera.
    07-20-17 11:32 AM
    I would get a simple, thin TPU phone case. It'll offer the slight protrusion you want to protect the glass on the camera.
    i have 2 of them. i have since removed them in favor of some grip tape which makes the phone so much so better to use one handed. just need something for the lens because i toss the phone (screen face up) quite a bit.
    07-20-17 11:53 AM
    i have 2 of them. i have since removed them in favor of some grip tape which makes the phone so much so better to use one handed. just need something for the lens because i toss the phone (screen face up) quite a bit.
    Well what you're looking for, as far as I am aware, does not exist. You may have to make your own.

The glass covering the camera is the same as what's covering the screen, so it shouldn't scratch easily. If you're worried about the ring, try getting some model paint and a fine paint brush? The paint should help protect it.
    07-20-17 05:30 PM