This has been an issue for a long time now. I've brought it up before but it's still happening even with the latest update. But in the default camera app, the grid lines option keeps turning off on its own randomly when I close and relaunch the app. Now I know not a lot of people use it because "a picture is a picture is a picture" to most people, but I do try to follow things like the rule of thirds and I also use the lines to make sure my horizon lines are straight and things like that just for composition sake. Also with the translucent parts on the screen, sometimes the real "center" is hard to tell just by looking at it, so the grid lines help there too. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue??
    04-14-19 03:10 PM
    I was wondering if anyone else has this issue?
    I never seen or heard of that issue. Though, I never really use the grid options either.
    04-16-19 02:42 PM
    I never seen or heard of that issue. Though, I never really use the grid options either.
    I guess it's probably one of those "not enough people use it for us to care" issues that BB or BB Mobile will probably never fix, lol.
    04-16-19 11:53 PM
    Check out "open camera" pretty good free lightweight cam
    04-17-19 05:37 AM
    in the default camera app, the grid lines option keeps turning off on its own randomly when I close and relaunch the app.
    I keep the grid lines turned on for the same reasons as you, but haven't had them turn off randomly like that. Stuck on Android 7.1.1 here with Verizon - maybe this is an Oreo problem?
    04-17-19 07:34 AM
    I keep the grid lines turned on for the same reasons as you, but haven't had them turn off randomly like that. Stuck on Android 7.1.1 here with Verizon - maybe this is an Oreo problem?
    Huh, probably, lol. New features and new bugs.
    04-17-19 10:50 PM
    Check out "open camera" pretty good free lightweight cam
    I'll take a look, thanks.
    04-17-19 10:50 PM