Hello, using KeyOne and have found two issues that I can't seem to solve.

My Call App has become very slow, miss calls or dialled calls will take a very long time to appear when I go into the call app to check. Entries also seem to be arranged randomly at times.

With SMS / Text Messages using Messages as default app. They show as received and can see them from Hub however if I click on them I can't view. If I go into the SMS App they don't show at all. Restart or by changing the default app from Messages to Messenger and back to Messages would make them appear and readable.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    12-27-18 03:57 PM
    Hello, using KeyOne and have found two issues that I can't seem to solve.

My Call App has become very slow, miss calls or dialled calls will take a very long time to appear when I go into the call app to check. Entries also seem to be arranged randomly at times.

With SMS / Text Messages using Messages as default app. They show as received and can see them from Hub however if I click on them I can't view. If I go into the SMS App they don't show at all. Restart or by changing the default app from Messages to Messenger and back to Messages would make them appear and readable.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    I AM EXPERIECING THE SAME ISSUES ON THE kEY2 LE.
    01-16-19 08:24 AM
    Did you happen to get a solution for this?
    02-20-19 07:57 AM
    same issue for the last year, you would think BlackBerry mobile would have a fix
    02-21-19 12:17 AM
    Same issue here. Installed textra and the problem with messages disappeared
    02-21-19 07:49 AM
    Same 2 issues here, seems to have only started recently, before today's update to ABP819. Interesting to note that in my Phone app, once, just an hour ago, when I tapped one of the entries while the app was slowly loading and calls were still in the wrong order, something like a media player came up for that entry, with a play, rewind, fast forward button. Looked like some sort of call recorder or voicemail interface. It glitched out and went back to normal after. Haven't seen it before and hasn't happened since.

Regarding the SMS issue, my Hub shows an SMS that came in, but when I tap on that person in Android Messages, that SMS is not shown. How did this SMS get to the Hub but not to Messages? I reported this SMS issue in the latest Hub Beta Feedback Survey.

Model: BBB100-1
    Android patch level: February 5, 2019
    Build: ABP819
    Hardware version: 05
    Kernel version: 3.18.71-perf-gc7467a0 Thu Jan 24 02:00:44 EST 2019
    Bought from, locked to, and used on Rogers Wireless (Canada)
    02-26-19 08:24 PM
    also have these issues. installed YAATA for test messages and I now receive all of my messages (but the app is slow). no fix for the slow phone app yet that I have found
    02-27-19 09:24 AM