Why every change I do in the Google Calendar makes the same changes in the BlackBerry Calendar app?
    I want to use one app to my personal life and the other to work.
    Can I use the two apps with different accounts? Or someone can indicate some calendar app to I use?
    Now, I use BlackBerry Calendar to my personal life and I want one to work.
    04-20-19 05:48 PM
    Depends on what you use for work account. If office 365, you have options to use outlook for android, which is separate from others and does not integrate. The Calendar is accessible only In the outlook app. Personally I prefer to have calendar integrated so you can see you personal appointments and tasks along with the work ones. This is when you add your account to the hub or gmail.
    04-20-19 07:21 PM
    Since the last Google Cal update I can no longer paste something from the clipboard into the "notes" section while scheduling a new appointment. I need to open the BB calender to paste anything. I like the Google calendar because of its ability to assign different colours to appointments. I wish the BB calender would allow assigning different colours.
    04-20-19 07:50 PM
    I use digical
    04-20-19 09:45 PM
    Acalendar is a solid choice.
    04-21-19 01:03 AM
    Acalendar is a solid choice.
    Just bought it. Thanks! Been using DigiCal since, I like the views that Acalendar has.
    05-01-19 09:30 AM
    I still use the stock bbMobile key one Calendar app but I have down graded it to the original installed on my key one restoring the ability to paste notes into the proper spot and all else it functioning fine for me
    05-02-19 11:44 AM
    I still use the stock bbMobile key one Calendar app but I have down graded it to the original installed on my key one restoring the ability to paste notes into the proper spot and all else it functioning fine for me
    So your saying if you down grade in won't sync with Google Calendar?
    11-30-19 06:17 PM
    I have no idea. I downgraded ALL Hub apps including Hub services to stock so I get Hub with interlaced messages and calls and any other functions lost. I disabled individually updates to each component in Google PlayStore. I did it. there are many who don't recommend it. I didn't accept the loss of functionality.

I also disabled updates to BlackBerry Keyboard in Google play to preserve ability to have more than 2 languages.

Silly me…
    11-30-19 10:45 PM