Am I the only one having weird problems within the last week or two with the native BB Calendar App on my KeyOne? It has stopped syncing. I go in and tell it to refresh, and it doesn't. A ton of entries that I deleted using the browser on my PC are still there, and new entries that I added that way are not showing up on my KeyOne. The Calendar app cannot be deleted to force a complete start-over, there is no way that I can find within the calendar app to delete an account in it(!!??) , and deleting the gmail account from the Hub+ app does not make it delete from the calendar.

The main account settings (pull down from the top of the screen, click the gear icon, choose accounts, then select the primary google account not syncing appointments) only lists "Messages" as something that can have syncing turned on or off. No Contacts, no Calendar, no other way to ask it WTF is going on any why it has memorized my account in a static condition in its calendar universe.

Am I going to have to do a restore to defaults and start fresh? This is insane. The old entries not disappearing and new entries not appearing were changed using my PC DAYS ago, so it's not like I am being impatient. What is going on here?

Help!
    11-01-17 05:43 PM
    Same problem here. I posted about it just yesterday. I did not get a single response. Who is supposed to be providing support for the BlackBerry apps? This sync issue is crazy. I thought it was resolved from the PRIV days when it was a regular issue and for the first two weeks everything worked fine but now the sync is completely borked.
    11-08-17 04:58 PM
    I just realized that I'm not seeing my Google calendar events on my keyone
    11-10-17 11:02 AM
    I noticed a couple events missing too. It appears to affect both the bb calendar app and google's calendar app. They should be pulling the same from the same synced data. I ended up deleting the offending entry and entering it again two days later and it synced fine. I suspect google had a problem last week.
    11-12-17 11:16 AM
    I'm having this problem now, no syncing between my keyone and my google calendar. Tried entering events into each calendar and they did not show up on the other. Did anyone come up with a solution? Thanks.
    11-17-17 01:11 PM
    The first thing I do when I setup my KeyOne is to disable/uninstall the built-in apps and get their alternatives from Google like Google Calendar, Google Keep (for saving notes), etc.
    11-17-17 01:31 PM
    I had the same problem earlier this week.
    I had disable calendar and then enable it again .
    Then synchronization was done and all shown up as before.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-17-17 01:37 PM
    Same issue, which I only noticed after I had added an event on my phone but it never appeared on my web-based Google calendar.

I went into the settings - accounts menu on my BB and looked at my Google account. The last sync dated was a couple of weeks ago, so I tried turning sync off and on again; no luck.

I didn't want to delete the account and re-add it at this point, so I tried a different tack: I installed the Google Calendar app from the Play Store. The initial install appeared to sync only with the events that were already on my BB native calendar, and not the Google server; however, when I refreshed the Google Calendar from the menu in the upper right corner (three dots), the sync worked ... new events from the server were updated on my BB (both in the Google Calendar and the native BB calendar app), and the events that I had added previously in my BB native calendar were now appearing on the server (ie., web client).

GM
    11-24-17 11:26 AM
    Am I the only one having weird problems within the last week or two with the native BB Calendar App on my KeyOne? It has stopped syncing. I go in and tell it to refresh, and it doesn't. A ton of entries that I deleted using the browser on my PC are still there, and new entries that I added that way are not showing up on my KeyOne. The Calendar app cannot be deleted to force a complete start-over, there is no way that I can find within the calendar app to delete an account in it(!!??) , and deleting the gmail account from the Hub+ app does not make it delete from the calendar.

The main account settings (pull down from the top of the screen, click the gear icon, choose accounts, then select the primary google account not syncing appointments) only lists "Messages" as something that can have syncing turned on or off. No Contacts, no Calendar, no other way to ask it WTF is going on any why it has memorized my account in a static condition in its calendar universe.

Am I going to have to do a restore to defaults and start fresh? This is insane. The old entries not disappearing and new entries not appearing were changed using my PC DAYS ago, so it's not like I am being impatient. What is going on here?

Help!
    it's a little bit of a process! do a search on the google help! Basically you have to save and rename cal file! then go in to create a new one! then under the new name re-ordered calendar entries! Then wipe that calendar and UN check it!
    11-24-17 05:13 PM
    Um yeah! Totally not! Gonna happen! I'm syncing! 30+ calendars! Across! Three separate! Google accounts!

For the non-punctuation-enhanced: The solution turned out to be reinstalling the native google calendar app, opening it up, and telling it to sync everything. Once that happened, all my appointments added using the BB calendar showed up on google, and all my appointments added using the browser on my PC showed up on my phone.
    11-24-17 05:27 PM