I recently switched from a Samsung Galaxy S5 to a Blackberry KeyOne. One thing I liked in the S5's calendar app was the ability to recycle past entries, like if I had a doctor's appointment at 1:00, I could add a new entry to the calendar, hit "d," and all previous entries that started with "Dr." would appear, saving me from having to retype it all.

The KeyOne's calendar app doesn't seem to provide this function. Am I wrong? Is there a setting to enable it that I've missed somewhere? Or is there a better app someone can recommend that would provide this function?
    11-20-18 02:21 PM
    I love that functionality too. It's missing from the BlackBerry calendar. I use Business Calendar (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppgenix.bizcal)

Business calendar is a paid app (different cost for different options), but is the most flexible calendar I've ever found for Android. It offers that "recycle" function you're looking for.

The main reasons I went to Business Calendar were:
    1) The ability to edit calendar event titles received from others
    2) The ability to have multiple reminders for the same event. i.e., For my anniversary, I have reminders 2 weeks out, 1 week out, 3 days out, 1 day out. Some events beg for more than one reminder to keep you out of trouble...
    Cinematic6436 and FF22 like this.
    11-20-18 03:10 PM
    Oh, this is a cool feature request. @LiamQ
    Cinematic6436 likes this.
    11-21-18 09:53 AM