So i am getting impatient on getting a Keyone and as everyone knows it is sold out on Amazon and bestbuy, however Amazon has one for just under 500 and it says used like new , still in original packaging. Do you guys think I should wait or snag that one?
    07-11-17 10:55 AM
    as long as it coming from amazonwarehouse deals then i would pull the trigger; I've had really good luck with buying things from there with a good discount. I picked up a Sony Xperia XZ for my wife for like $130 less than if i buy "new" , the phone was 100% new just the box was a little damaged. Just my experience.
    good luck!
    07-11-17 11:07 AM
    Thank you!! It is amazonwarehouse deals! I am wondering about the warranty, it should still be good right?!
    07-11-17 11:18 AM
    i dont see why it wouldnt be.
    VertHd likes this.
    07-11-17 12:27 PM
    Buy it. I've bought several "like new" items including a Passport SE and only degraded part was the box 😀
    VertHd likes this.
    07-11-17 12:58 PM
    Amazon is good with their warranty. Can u check with them first?
    07-11-17 06:59 PM
    go for it the hardwear so solid and thick. u wont even feel its used. beside the low price. I got mine used as well
    07-11-17 08:29 PM
    I emailed Amazon and this is what they gave me.

"Because this is an Amazon Warehouse item, we aren't able to offer the same sort of warranty coverage we'd normally offer for an Amazon.com item. If warranty coverage is important to you, you can purchase an open-box warranty on our site through one of our merchants,
    Asurion or Assurant. Just enter "Asurion" into the search box on Amazon.com to find a plan that fits the item you're purchasing.

If you decide to buy the Amazon Warehouse item you mentioned and aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can return most items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. When we receive your return, we'll issue a refund and send you an e-mail confirming the amount. We'll deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund if you use our postage-paid return label, unless the return is the result of our error.

I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter."

Seems like they will not provide warranty. Question now is this, will BlackBerry honor the warranty? If yes, when will the warranty period start? From the manufacturing date or the date of purchase from Amazon warehouse?
    07-11-17 08:32 PM
    Anyone bought the asurion coverage before? Is it any good? In any case, i placed an order for the used keyone and it will ship on the 18th.
    07-11-17 08:33 PM
    go for it the hardwear so solid and thick. u wont even feel its used. beside the low price. I got mine used as well
    Did you get any coverage for the item? Any warranty with BlackBerry? Thanks.
    07-11-17 08:37 PM
    i didnt buy it online .. i bought from shop .. and the same case is u the resone is all the new is outstock,, yeah it comes with full packege and warantey ... but hey u only need the waranty if the device have issues from the manufcther other wise its usles .... and i think amazon cover that ... excuse my english not my native lang ..
    07-11-17 09:01 PM
    i didnt buy it online .. i bought from shop .. and the same case is u the resone is all the new is outstock,, yeah it comes with full packege and warantey ... but hey u only need the waranty if the device have issues from the manufcther other wise its usles .... and i think amazon cover that ... excuse my english not my native lang ..
    Thanks for replying. No worries about the language. May I just check that you bought a used keyone from the shop and it comes with warranty? The title for the thread is buying used keyone.
    07-11-17 09:04 PM
    how do I attack picture 🖼 here for u. theres only post replay
    07-11-17 09:13 PM
    Thanks for replying. No worries about the language. May I just check that you bought a used keyone from the shop and it comes with warranty? The title for the thread is buying used keyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Buying "used" on Amazon-536.jpg  
    07-11-17 09:14 PM
    Attachment 426929Attachment 426930Attachment 426929
    Attached Thumbnails Buying "used" on Amazon-536.jpg  
    07-11-17 09:15 PM
    Buying "used" on Amazon-535.jpg
    07-11-17 09:17 PM
    [ATTACH]null[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Buying "used" on Amazon-537.jpg  
    07-11-17 09:18 PM
    [ATTACH]null[/ATTACH]
    Looks good. I think in your case, TCL is handling the warranty. Thanks.
    07-11-17 09:19 PM
    Looks good. I think in your case, TCL is handling the warranty. Thanks.
    The orange sticker says waranty put I forget to fouces. Where u from if I might ask you!?!?
    07-11-17 09:22 PM
    The orange sticker says waranty put I forget to fouces. Where u from if I might ask you!?!?
    Ya i can make it out, so TCL will likely be the one managing the warranty.

I am from Singapore and the phone is not released here. As such i am trying to ship it from Amazon.
    07-11-17 09:24 PM
    ohh all the best man .. same case here im from kuwait .. and very rare shops got it .. they they sell it out .. but i think after android usiing ther softwear and the good quality and keybored blackberry have .. i think they will get back in the market everywhere again all the best geting one i knew the feeling . man when i saw the phone all i think is geting it .. u know i had iphone 7 plus .. i sell it just to switch to the keyone lol .. and i dont regret it im sooo loving the phone ...
    07-11-17 09:33 PM
    Thanks man. I am still keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
    07-11-17 09:38 PM
    assurion still requires a deductible like 100-400$ depending on the device! Just beware! Just getting the extended warranty is great but you stll have to pay the deduct!?
    07-12-17 04:11 AM
    I dunno how it works. Anyone with knowledge please chip in.
    07-12-17 04:41 AM
    If you want a warranty, buy square trade from Amazon. The biggest concern will be screen lift from reading all of the comments. If it's screen lift, I'd wager that BlackBerry mobile will replace. Anything else you are better served by squaretrade.
    07-12-17 06:37 AM
26 12